but there would still be repercussions of having had the Idea of Metropolis virus nibbling away at the country’s computer infrastructure for the past couple of days.
I think you wanted to say ides there.

and were once again returning to the Daily Planet, or the radio, for the latest news.
How can the radio stations broadcast if they have no power?

Consequently, when neither Clark nor Superman had returned to M.U.T. by nine fifteen,
grumble at Clark being missing.

and my microwave doesn’t work,
How is Lois surviving without a microwave?

it might make y…
Did he almost say "your boyfriend?

Clark feel better than if you returned there alone.”
What does Clark's view on the situation have to do with it? It seems an odd way to describe the situation.

If her partner was so worried about her safety, he could come and guard her body personally.
This sounds like a good plan.

Actually, that wasn’t a bad idea. It was such a good idea, in fact, that she hoped that Clark thought of it too.
Why do I think he won't be able to do this with all the demands on Supreman right now?

As long as the power was out, she could use his body heat without interfering with her undercover assignment.
Would Luthor's spying devices be connected with the power grid? It seems like they would be battery powered, and still work somewhat.

and how he had been out, busy being Superman.
At least she knows where he was.

She had considered using her lock picks and breaking in to wait for him to return,
It would have been so much more fun if she had done this.

Mentally, she wasn’t in the mood to lie in wait for Clark and finally share that important conversation they needed to have.
They do need to have it. I am giving up hope of it ever happening.

Physically, she had merely wanted him to hold her, kiss her, and tell her everything would be all right, as she knew it would be.
She should have stayed, if only for that.

Those hours of waiting for Superman or Clark to return to M.U.T.
frown that he did not come back.

Patience was a virtue she didn’t possess.
She has shown patience in not telling Clark what she knows.

and since she was currently out on bail, she needed to walk the straight and narrow,
jawdrop she is actually trying to abide by the law.

The last thing she needed would be getting caught breaking-and-entering into Clark’s apartment.
He would probably go along with a claim that she lives there and had just misplaced her key. As long as she would make it so. Well, at least if she could convince him the curse does not apply.

As she closed in on her neighborhood, she saw sporadic buildings with lit windows, including Lex Tower.
Thus, he probably has his tacker of her watch working. Although that would not tell him if Clark is with her. I am surprised he did not install bugs in the watch so he could listen to her.

Somehow, she needed to step up her investigation, but she could tell every little thing having to do with her and Lex upset Clark.
I wish she would give up the investigation.

despite having given her heart to that sweet man who was supposedly a farm boy from Kansas.
frown that she does not know that Clark is a farm boy from Kansas. He even told her Kansas is the same in any dimension.

She couldn’t live through hearing the whispers, hushed gossip, and giggles again, not after Claude had spread those horrible rumors about her, and not after working so hard to build up her reputation as a hard-nosed reporter.
I think that should be "like after Claude".

Lois grinned, and an evil chuckle passed her lips as she recalled the three different shades of pale he had turned when she had asked why they had never done a joint interview with Superman.
She could have so much fun with teasing him about that. Hmm, maybe she should tease him about it until he admits the truth.

John Pack Lambert