Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: I didn't know that, because when I first watched it was on Netflix's instant list, and the 10 minutes prior to Henderson / Perry barging into the wedding had been cut. When I finally bought the DVD, I was like. [face-palm] Now THIS makes more sense.
JOHN: That has to be the worst part of the show to cut. It is the climax of season 1.
It was horrible. I didn't see Lois change her mind at the mirror or at the alter, only Lex taunting Clark caught in the cage and then Henderson, et al, barge in interrupting the wedding.

Well, we were comparing Lois and Clark on hidden investigations, not Clark and canon Clark.
Well, most of this middle section of Book 2 was supposed to be only from Lois's POV, but you know me... I can't help explore other what everyone else is feeling and doing.

LOIS: Knowing that he is watching me and my every move, I've got to walk that very narrow tightrope. Sometimes, I slip. But if anyone thinks I would EVER sell myself to *any* man -- let alone a criminal like Lex -- for that paltry a sum, they don't know me at all.
JOHN: So what would she sell herself for?
LOIS: wave
SMART KIDS: wave
Jace Mazik: wave
Diana (Top Copy): wave
Spencer Spencer: wave
LEX LUTHOR & LL, Jr: wave
SAMANTHA (SLV): wave
FATHEAD: wave

Actually, I am not sure if he has prevented them from leaving would be material. I see no evidence any have tried to leave, so even if the place is locked, it would be hard to prove kidnapping. The burden of evidence will the on the prosecutors to prove kidnapping.
LEX: I always knew that in his heart John was on my side.

When has Clark ever been compassionate towards Luthor?
When he didn't kill Lex for dating Lois? peep

Positive reader: well, we had Lois giving Clark a back rub and touching his elbow. They did interact, a little.
They'll interact again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.