John: Ooops. Sorry. Missed one. blush
I guess it does make sense from Lois' perspective. Which is why Clark should tell her what really is his hang-up. Although, I guess it is not easy to explain.
I'm sorry. Have you met Clark?

I guess at the same time it is easier to name drop in writting. You can just tell us the names, in TV lots of characters never get names.
Yep.

I guess if she did we would suspect a clone.
CLOIS: Oh, I accept them too. That way, less work for me to do.

Well true, but if Lois' POV was actually liking Luthor, or still trusting him.
Nah, it's easier to write from the POV of a psychopath than from one who really likes Luthor. My apologies to Mrs. Luthor.

different for sure, "more fun", I don't know. Still really, how would Clark have gotten in regular dates with Lois if he has to constantly run off on her to do rescues?
Perhaps, he'd realize it's someone else's job to get the brats to clean up their graffiti.

No, because they woukld have resolved things faster and sooner.
Oh, where's the fun in that?

I was half afraid you would say she would never break out the big box and you would leave us in limbo on what it was.
Really, not that difficult to guess.
CLARK: Towels? Awww. Lois, you shouldn't have. <<looks closer>> Why are they all hand towels?
LOIS: Are they? [Linked Image]

People some times start "I can't do this" and still do it anyway.
No, he really couldn't. It's his super power. Loving Lois. Um... along with all those other ones he carries around with him.

CLARK: The super strength really helps with all the heavy lifting.

I just hope she does not keep him in the dark as long as he kept her in the dark.
Forever? Um... oh, let's see May 93 - Feb. 94...9 months? Uh... [Linked Image]

I think you have reached the brake-up quota for this story.
But I thought that was the rule for a boy meets girl story. They have to break up at least thrice.

MARTHA: 5 times.

JONATHAN: I say, 3 times. Max.

Well he could have just started until she pointed out that was not what she meant.
Soooooo, the next morning during breakfast?

I'm guessing the big box is something she does not want CK telling Perry and Jimmy about.
[Linked Image]

I think Clark will forgive her no matter what. Whether the means actually reach the end is another question entirely. Although I should not doubt Lois' ability to get the Boss. ALthough, maybe she will realize it takes more than one person, even if that one person is Lois Lane.
Maybe she will, or maybe she'll die trying to do it on her own.

CLARK: <<covers face>> Don't say that! Don't even think it!

The main image from this story that comes to mind is Clark looking at Lois when he was in the shower, or at least I think I have the direction right. I am not remembering when Clark looked through walls to find Lois, unless it was at the end of the episode with the invisible man.
His loss. That would have saved him a lot of headaches.
CLARK: But... but... it's quicker to bust down a wall.

I guess I can't really argue with that, except to say it does not make any sense for the curse to apply to two people from different dimensions.
Well, a curse "for all time" might confuse time and space-time.

Actually his level of believing Herb would lead him to this conclusion.
[Linked Image] Discussing the curse isn't as easy as it sounds. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.