-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --
I guess I knew Clark would not be freed from the fear of the curse this soon. Still, I do worry if he ever can be freed from the curse unless he has been already.
Yes, at least canon Clark wasn't left dwelling upon it. Maybe that's why Herb waited until the last minute to tell them about it.

There must be more than we have been told.
Gfic. Specific detail don't get mentioned. Plus, it could have been a good dream.

This is an overly specific attempt to pretend she does not know what recently happened.
LOIS: cool

so far I believe her.
She's not lying.

I have to say this is very moving writting. Oh how I wish Clark did not have to go through this. I am still hoping Lois is lieing though.
Thank you. But one has to have one's hope crash before they can rise up again.

Impetuous, daring Lois? I can so see her doing that.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Which is why she was trying to get Superman to ravish her the same day they met.
LOIS: I was most certainly not! Although, if he had been game...

I am mostly convinced that she told the truth. Of, I really, really, really want her to have lied. It will make the story flow better later on. I can also see her having lied. She is mad at him deep down, and not ready to make love with him again. However, I am not sure she is really that mean spirited. So I am mostly convinced they did not make love in the hospital, but still think it might have happened.
clap Exactly!

The second time doesn't really count. He very, very much initiated the kiss.
She kissed him back. Of course, she knew CK=SM at that point, so....

Well, he probably has no suspicion that she knows The Secet. He may even be a little miffed when he learns that she knew The Secret at this point.

Lois:Serves him right. He will feel a little, just a little, of what I felt.
dizzy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.