Lois tore through her bedroom, looking for the gag gift she had found at the novelty shop before discovering the Space Pen.
Clark:Now I feel real bad, she got me three gifts and I only got her one on her birthday.

Lois:How do you know about the third gift.

Clark:This is the cheat converesation section that has only the qeakest link to reality.

“Not that I ever need something to remind me of you.”
smile1 I just love this line.

which I somehow knew would be the perfect gift for you…
Lois:Even before your most recent trip to space.

Clark:What?

Lois:I mean, even before your most recent experience of spacing out and forgetting things.

but until then, I kept looking and looking. I know it’s because I’ve never had to find a gift for a man with whom I’m in a relationship because I’ve never dated a man who’s had a birthday. Well, of course, they all had birthdays,
Clark:Lois, your babbling, lets kiss some more.

but never while we were dating, and what do you give to the man whom you want to show how much you love him without flowers, hearts, pink fuzz, stuffed animals, or bubbles? Although, the lava lamp does kinda have bubbles. I know when I first saw this pen, I could picture that expression in your eyes when you gave me my lava lamp and how you make me feel every time we kiss, because my insides turn to liquid goo like the inside of a lava lamp and…”
He will be all dizzy when she breaks up with him, unless he does it first. Oh, this is such a crazy story.

Clark cleared his throat, cutting off her babble.
frown I was hoping he would kiss her to stop the babbling.

The heat in Clark’s eyes combined with his words once again dissolved her kneecaps and Lois was ever so glad Clark was already holding her.
dizzy

It wasn’t until Lois felt her kitchen floor firmly below her feet again that Clark drew slightly back from her. “Lois, I need to know exactly what happened at the hospital.”
wallbash Why doesn;t he just trust his gut feeling and move forward?

John Pack Lambert