I guess I knew Clark would not be freed from the fear of the curse this soon. Still, I do worry if he ever can be freed from the curse unless he has been already.

Whispering in her ear would be good, then he wouldn’t have to look her in the eye. He placed his mouth next to her ear and started to describe in detail what he could recall from his fantasy with Meena.
There must be more than we have been told.

He could feel her hot breath against his neck, hear her heartbeat quicken, and could almost taste her body reacting positively to what he was saying, tempting him to stop to kiss her once more, consequences be damned.
Oh it would simplify this story if he did.

“Go on,” she murmured, her voice softer, more guttural, as if she were breathing her words instead of speaking them. “Yeah… uh-huh… oh. Oh… uh-huh… twice, huh?”
Hmm, there was a lot more there than I thought.

His hands coasted down Lois’s back, touching, squeezing, wanting, yet resisting the urge to pull her shirt up, just so he could touch the soft skin at her waist. He knew words had the power to move people, but he never knew that describing their love making to Lois could be so erotic. It was almost as if they were reliving it with their clothes on.
Well, this story has lots of ups.

Lois swallowed. “Uh-huh… And then again? Wow… I did what?” she gasped, leaning back and staring him. “I most certainly did not make us float. I’m sorry, Clark, but that’s outside of my powers.”
This seems like an overly specific denial. Clark should realize that she knows The Secret.

“Well, I guess that could be possible, since just your kisses do make me feeling like floating.
This is an overly specific attempt to pretend she does not know what recently happened.

Yes, we did cuddle, and kiss, and I did fall asleep in your arms, but I can guarantee you that I didn’t bite your neck to stop from screaming out loud with pleasure,” she said, moving her hands off his chest to her vest, pulling it modestly together.
so far I believe her.

“The rest… wow, Chuck.” She fanned herself. “You have some steamy… steamy fantasies. It makes me wonder what you’ll really be like, when we do finally make love.”
Now this, this I am not sure if I believe her, or if she is just building up to what she plans to do tomorrow.

Clark felt his face fell.
And then the story has downs.

They hadn’t made love.
I am still not sure I believe Lois though.

He closed his eyes as he felt his dreams and all his hopes crash against the rocks of reality.
I have to say this is very moving writting. Oh how I wish Clark did not have to go through this. I am still hoping Lois is lieing though.

Of course, Lois hadn’t made hot, passionate love with him in a hospital room for their first time. She wouldn’t do that.
Impetuous, daring Lois? I can so see her doing that.

He had been lying in a hospital bed, for heaven’s sake. She knew better than to chance harming his recovery.
But he told her making love would be the best way to speed up his recovery.

but with her private life, she was cautious.
Which is why she was trying to get Superman to ravish her the same day they met.

“Hey, Clark,” Lois said, resting her hand on his cheek and turning his face towards her. “We’ll get there, someday, Chuck, don’t worry. I promise.”
I am starting to think maybe she is telling the truth.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve just told you that we had made love, and then all your unfounded fears, which had disappeared with your memories, would have stayed gone,”[Quote]

I wish she had.

[Quote]she said, kissing him.
smile1 more kissing.

“But I can’t do that, I’m sorry. Really, I am.”
I am mostly convinced that she told the truth. Of, I really, really, really want her to have lied. It will make the story flow better later on. I can also see her having lied. She is mad at him deep down, and not ready to make love with him again. However, I am not sure she is really that mean spirited. So I am mostly convinced they did not make love in the hospital, but still think it might have happened.

John Pack Lambert