My apologies for the lag in responding to FDK. I'm trying to keep my 5 part cushion. If it falls below that then I'll have to delay posting. smile1

KatherineKent: Thanks for reading.
Arrrgh. Clark tried soooo hard tell her and she just kept steam-rollering over him.
Well, do remember that she's still a bit ticked off on the whole keeping his secret from her, and flirting with her under two personas, and all. She is being a little passive-aggressive here, because... well, she does like to be on top.

But, awww, how sweet he couldn't actually break up with her. I love Clark. (oops did I say that out loud, don't tell my husband).
Yes, I too am more of a Clark fan (LnC Clark, that is) than Superman, so sometimes I dip him in chocolate and make him the perfect man.

Please, please, please get them back together soon!
help Spoiler police will not let me comment. Sorry.

Laura: I understand the frustration due to the curse, but do keep in mind that Lois doesn't know about Clark's belief in this old magic.

Kismatt: 4:30am? Another night owl. wave I'd be up writing all night, if the world wasn't run by morning people.

All I'm gonna say it....this is like a train wreck. You know you're going to see something terrible, but you just....can't....stop.....watching.....
I don't know, I thought this part was kinda sweet and romantic until we got to the end... but then so was the Titanic (to jump ship from your train analogy). wink

Story One: Lead up to train wreck
Story Two: Actual train wreck
Story Three: Fix everything stemming from train wreck
Hmmmm. I think all these three "stories" are included in Book 2. Or are you referring to something else entirely? I guarantee you that this storyline will be completed within this book. Book 3 will be an entirely different train wreck. evil

I dunno if I'm gonna *make* it to the fixing part. Yikes.
You're always welcome to take breaks and come back. I am writing as fast as I can. peep Hmmmm. Maybe I should start stretching those running muscles.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.