Either way I am convinced the curse does not apply, so I wish she would just let Clark think they made love.
But wouldn't it be worst for him to think that they made love, but that they're taking this break until they find the man out to kill Clark? (if we brush the whole curse element aside, since Lois doesn't know anything about that.)
I guess it does make sense from Lois' perspective. Which is why Clark should tell her what really is his hang-up. Although, I guess it is not easy to explain.

I like this added detail. It makes stories so much fuller to have names of characters.
Thank you. It's also what makes this one of the longest stories on the boards.
I guess at the same time it is easier to name drop in writting. You can just tell us the names, in TV lots of characters never get names.

Did she accept this
Lois never turns down a byline.
I guess if she did we would suspect a clone.

I must say that Lois is being nicer to Clark, during this hard time, is due to your influence. I had planned to be much more cruel. smile1
different for sure, "more fun", I don't know. Still really, how would Clark have gotten in regular dates with Lois if he has to constantly run off on her to do rescues?

You mean, because Lois would have died? hyper Also, she might break out the big box before we reach the end of the story.
I was half afraid you would say she would never break out the big box and you would leave us in limbo on what it was.

At least he managed to thank her. For a bit I was afraid he would lead into his rejecting her speech.
What? He already told her he couldn't go through with it. Okay, he didn't explain what he meant by that, but still.
People some times start "I can't do this" and still do it anyway.

I love her teasing him with him not knowing she knows the secret.
LOIS: This is his punishment.
I just hope she does not keep him in the dark as long as he kept her in the dark.

I hope she does not have so much fun she decides to keep it that way indefinately.
LOIS: Why would I do that? It's too exhausting keeping up this facade. I don't know how he does it. Oh, right, invulnerable.
clap

John Pack Lambert