-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --
One thing is for sure, Lois and Clark are a lot closer here than they ever were in canon season 1.
This Clark had different motivation and different fears than canon Clark.

I think the kiss count meter is officially broken. As it is Lois has kissed Superman more in this version of ASU than in the original. She has kissed Clark more than in season 1 and 2 combined. Actualy, we have come close to equalling the number of total kisses ever shown in the whole show.
LOIS: Oh, should we slow down?

Clark:We did plenty of kissing at the beggining of the month.

Lois:True, but then you decided I didn't really mean it.

Clark:Sorry I brought that up.

Lois:Well, I might forgive you, if this time you believe I mean it.
CLARK: So, I'm still the lunkhead.

LOIS: Always, Chuck. My sweet, adorable Lunkhead.

Oh, I was so hoping he would go for the possible meaning here.
Clark's not really thinking with his head at the moment.

Lois:This would be so much fun if I was not about to brake up with him for his own good.
So, the next time I have them make-out like this, no break-up. Got it! thumbsup

I so hope he interprets this as meaning something else.
My, oh, my. My readers want Clark to rip off Lois's clothes. blush And that's not what Lois was implying at all.

LOIS: It wasn't?

Sometimes characters grow a life of their own.

I was going to wonder if this might give away that she knows. However since she did not know when she bought the pen, I doubt it.
What do you get that new boyfriend, who nobody knows is your boyfriend, who is also your partner at work, which he could tell Perry and Jimmy about?

<<dance>> more kissing. We have exceeded Season 1 canon kisses in just this part. I just went and learned we are in a new story arc, that is evidently about to finish. That is inpressive that you cut ASU into two story arcs. Although this is technically later than anything in ASU.
This story arc isn't really about ASU (the asteroid in the sky ASU). This story arc is more about Lois learning CK's secret and deciding what to do with that knowledge.

She really is dead set on breaking up with him for his own good.
No. She's dead set on finding the man who's trying to kill Clark, and she doesn't care what she does to find that person who tried to kill the man whom she loves. The end forgive the means. We'll have to see if they do.

Clark:I would never invade Lois' privacy like that.

Lois:So you have never looked at me through a wall.

Clark:Well, OK, maybe once, but I really try not to.

Lois:So you would do that.

Clark:Not any more.
Actually both canon and this Clark did look through walls to check on Lois, and often. How long after they checked on her, did they stop watching is the difference between canon and alt-Clark.

“Not that I ever need something to remind me of you.”
<<smile>> I just love this line.
Thank you. laugh

Lois:Even before your most recent trip to space.

Clark:What?

Lois:I mean, even before your most recent experience of spacing out and forgetting things.
clap

Smart move. Although I have to say maintaining the claim that she does not know the Secret is getting harder and harder.
CLARK: Well, if she's not going to listen to reason...

Sort of like she was not absolutely sure CK=SM when she was talking to Perry.
Perhaps.

Cat:Now I definately do not feel sorry for Lois at all.
clap That's the problem.

No wonder she didn't realize there was anything wrong with him. Although maybe she should have been more shokced his fear of intimacy was gone.
It could have been one of those 'hey, I almost died, I need to live life to the fullest' moments.

The curse has no meaning.
Or Clark has a healthy fantasy life.

Lois you were supposed to say "let's do it again". Hmm, maybe I should not be rooting for them to make love, but it seems so much better than the other option, Clark having despiar. OK, I see why Lois does not say that, but still.
Yes, you may have been cheering the home team's victory when there was still a quarter left to play.

So Lois can lie and he will not know the difference.
cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.