LOIS: Oh, should we slow down?
No, no keep it up.

Lois:This would be so much fun if I was not about to brake up with him for his own good.
So, the next time I have them make-out like this, no break-up. Got it! thumbsup
I think you have reached the brake-up quota for this story.

I so hope he interprets this as meaning something else.
My, oh, my. My readers want Clark to rip off Lois's clothes. blush And that's not what Lois was implying at all.
Well he could have just started until she pointed out that was not what she meant.

I was going to wonder if this might give away that she knows. However since she did not know when she bought the pen, I doubt it.
What do you get that new boyfriend, who nobody knows is your boyfriend, who is also your partner at work, which he could tell Perry and Jimmy about?
I'm guessing the big box is something she does not want CK telling Perry and Jimmy about.

This story arc isn't really about ASU (the asteroid in the sky ASU). This story arc is more about Lois learning CK's secret and deciding what to do with that knowledge.
True, but it did involve Clark pushing the astroid.

No. She's dead set on finding the man who's trying to kill Clark, and she doesn't care what she does to find that person who tried to kill the man whom she loves. The end forgive the means. We'll have to see if they do.
I think Clark will forgive her no matter what. Whether the means actually reach the end is another question entirely. Although I should not doubt Lois' ability to get the Boss. ALthough, maybe she will realize it takes more than one person, even if that one person is Lois Lane.

Actually both canon and this Clark did look through walls to check on Lois, and often. How long after they checked on her, did they stop watching is the difference between canon and alt-Clark.
The main image from this story that comes to mind is Clark looking at Lois when he was in the shower, or at least I think I have the direction right. I am not remembering when Clark looked through walls to find Lois, unless it was at the end of the episode with the invisible man.

Lois:Even before your most recent trip to space.

Clark:What?

Lois:I mean, even before your most recent experience of spacing out and forgetting things.
clap
You know, I think Lois would actually manage to back out of that reveal.

Actually, Lana only made Clark float twice. After she first kissed his cheek on prom night. And the first time they made love.
I was thinking about the later case with these lines.

Why doesn;t he just trust his gut feeling and move forward?
CLARK: Because Lois could die.
I guess I can't really argue with that, except to say it does not make any sense for the curse to apply to two people from different dimensions.

CLARK: I need to know if we had sex and you didn't die.

LOIS: What? Having sex with you will kill me?

CLARK: It might.

LOIS: And you're just bringing this up now? After all the times we've discussed becoming all the way intimate.

CLARK: Well, I didn't really know during all of those times.

LOIS: Oh, so you've killed some other woman while being intimate with her?

CLARK: No! Just you.

LOIS: eek

CLARK: But I stopped it! So, did we have sex?

LOIS: dizzy
Actually his level of believing Herb would lead him to this conclusion.

John Pack Lambert