Christina: Sorry about the delay in responding. Thanks for the long FDK. hyper
Well Clark, considering your decision last time to break up with her on your birthday we'll have to see how this turns out.
Better and worse than expected, I think.

The day he celebrates his birth regardless of his "real" birthday is still a time to celebrate. I'd sing about unbirthdays but don't feel it makes sense here as March 1st IS his birthday, just not on this particular Earth.
Technically, February 28th. March 1, he's having dinner with Cat. wink

Lois: *needleneedle*
clap

*waggles eyebrows* I love that they have these little in-jokes between them. The mark of a good relationship. Or would be if they weren't so darn lunkheaded. The BOTH of them.
Thank you.

He's seriously trying to figure out whether he can make love to her right then and there or break up with her.
Yes, on the former, but he's already decided against the latter.

I almost wonder if the canon-Lois either a) told him about her time as UltraWoman or b) he saw Canon Lois's costume in among the spare ones (as I suspect he DID need to change them like the Canon Clark does.) Also, (assuming he did not see the costume) I wonder what he thought his Lois's costume looked like.
No, this Clark doesn't know about that. evil

I wonder what Lois thinks of that. It is kind of endearing.
She likes it.

I really wonder what Lois would think if she had realized that it might have been the last situation where she would have had free reign to make love to him without him worrying about a possible "curse."
That's a good question. Will Lois believe in the curse, should Clark get around to telling her about it?

Aaaand right about now I'm wishing you'd make an nfic version of this scene so we could hear Clark telling her what he had fantasized happened.
Oh, sorry. I'm trying to keep it all Gfic, but I might have to break that wall later on, should Clark get convinced that he's safe from the curse.

And again why I'd love to read the nfic version.
LOIS: Hello? Some things are private! Go on, Clark. laugh

Aaaaaaand breakup time.
Well, that would be bad, if Clark would break up with her because they DIDN'T have sex.

They're both on the same wavelength for once, I guess. Too bad it's in something that will damage their own relationship.
Maybe Clark's not as invulnerable as he thought.

Um, Clark? Wasn't that what you had been about to do?
Exactly!

*shouting* Clark, LISTEN to that. The RUSE part!!!! It's important!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
CLARK: Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I had fluff in my ear. What's that?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.