Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Considering how the computer industry keeps nagging about people not buying more computers, they’re maybe wishing they wouldn’t have to make older ones live longer… Hmm…no, still makes them sound uncool.
They're kind of like car manufacturers who don't understand people can't spend 20K every few years to buy a new car.

Awwwwww…EW is soooo *cute*!
[Linked Image]Shucks.

This is going to be soooo awkward once the Archive’s best-length list is filled by just one author.
Female Hawk is still holding tightly onto the second place spot at the moment, but I wouldn't mind some competition.

CLARK: And she wonders why I wouldn’t touch her. Now, *or* back when she was poking around in the swers.
LOIS: Oh, come on! If he really loves me that wouldn't matter.

Well, she *did* dispose of the kryptonite, so…
CLARK: <<clears throat>> Lois doesn't need Kryptonite to kill me.

True. Less funny.
/shrugs adorably/ Sometimes the truth isn't as funny as fiction.

Prankster: Hey!
Prof. <put Lois on death row>: Hey!
Lex: I’ve got a science department for that.
Mindy: You’d never guess, honeybuns.
BB Johnson: Mmmm…brains!
<snips looong list>
I thought the Prankster was more engineering than science, same with Professor Coleman(?). Although, he was trying to make Kryptonite rain, but then again, it didn't work. Mindy hires science nerds like Lex does. And BB Johnson used his brother's inventions. But that crazy guy who broke out the prisoners using Resurrection, you could count him.

LOIS: And that’s supposed to make me feel better? That he’s not a perv, just a creep?
CLARK: <<shrugs adorably>> So, I'm not supposed to like pretty women just because they're fertile? Who's the creep now?

He’s not denying it like he did with the little girls.
CLARK: You know it is possible to talk to little children without being creepy, right?

/points at Queenies Halloween vigis/
Really? And I always thought that was Lois.

CLARK: Not. Helping.
CAT: Hey, your idea to not do me, not mine.

I think, if you had used a name, that would work. But ‘a man’, the rest of the sentence is much more closely related to it.
grumble I hate commas. They're like men. They do what they want, when they want to, but just as soon as you think you've got them figured out, they change the rules on you.

What. I was thinking they where still afloat, and given how there was no thunderstorm around them at any time, she could only go down. But on second reading, I *can* see why you would be exasperated. Hmm… can usage of D.E. become subconscious second nature?
/Borrows some of Christina's brain bleach to disinfect dirty mind/ There. All better now. Who are you again? And while we're at it, who am I?

He’s good at finding loopholes, huh? He just needs to remember to be property exasperated at the act afterwards. Maybe even give the shooter a good spanking.
LOIS: Mee! Mee! I want to shoot!
MARTHA: /wipes tear from her eye/ I taught him so well.

That’s dangerous, too. Might land him in the street, and possibly charged and then he gets to spend a night in jail with Bubba, and the rest is Another Lois…
You mean if he survives Lois telling Clark and Lex about the incident?

Maybe if they sent him to one with a surgical option?
RALPH: I'm okay with a lobotomy. What do I use my brain for anyway? It's my body the women love.

PERRY: /whispers the finer details of the procedure/

RALPH: Never! eek Why would they do that? I'm not a dog.

Yes, but what if she’s wrong?
LOIS: First of all, I'm never wrong. Second of all, I'll nurse him back to health.

Right. And then didn’t follow through with nookie.
CLARK: That wouldn't have been right.

LOIS: /adds picture of her sister/
Lois!

BRUCE: She's a bit young for me, but I have a friend...

/holds on tightly so he doesn’t fall off/
Enjoy the ride! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.