John: Thanks for the long FDK. Sorry about the delayed response. Life's crazy this week.
think the first "them" is not needed.
Thanks. Fixed.

I guess I understand why Cat went, but is does make things difficult for Clark.
And who's fault is that? Cat's? Nope. Clark's!

Which is why she should not suspect they have done anything. I guess though she has not seen Clark's refusals of anything with Cat the way we have.
Nope. Cat is smart enough not to make such an obvious move while Lois is there.

Maybe he is just trying something new.
Perhaps.

She should be paying attention to the clues.
Yes, all those clues are starting to pile up, they could almost knock her over now.

It is how true Clark touched her.
[Linked Image]

She really needs to learn the truth.
I'll put it on my to-do list.

He should have told her Cat was there. She was bound to figure it out, and would assume the worse more if he did not tell her.
He was thinking of a way to tell her, when he got distracted by his Superman memories.

He should have known Lois would have noticed Cat even if she did not say anything.
Clark with full memories would know, but this guy doesn't have full memories yet.

I knew Cat's presence would cause problems.
That's part of her fun. Lois's assumptions.

Well, if he had told her would she have believed his claims that nothing happened?
LOIS: We'll never know now, will we?

Hopefully he can convince her that was not his goal. He might have to mention the intruder though.
It depends on how much time passes before he sees and talks with her again.

Hopefully she can be convinced that this is no more true now then it was in the past.
One is more likely to jump to wrong conclusions when faced with new information. After she has had time to think about things, she'll be able to think more clearly.

Maybe she needs to realize if it does not add up, she is missing something.
In too much pain to think clearly.

I hope Calrk can convince her she is wrong about him and Cat.
We'll have to see.

So she does not suspect CK=SM at all. He maybe should have let her say more.
She's too distraught to talk.

<<sad>> that she still thinks Clark would ever sleep with Cat.
Well, Clark has had his DNA reset with the amnesia and (in Lois's opinion) a man doesn't think with his head.

This is a major jump even for her. She has said nothing of Clark "betraying" and yet she thinks he knows.
Well, she's not far from Clark's apartment, it is possible that Superman had stopped there first and saw Cat and Clark together... and went to find Lois to comfort her.

Shouldn't she realize he is holding her differently?
Actually, when he took her up into the clouds initially, he held her like this (like he does in WhaLtTA).

Oddly enough, he had been doing it to outmanouver her.
evil

So Clark was right he was shooting himself in the foot in his chances with her as himself.
Possibly.

she understands why SM did what he did, even if she does not know everything yet.
She figured this out before his press conference at STAR Labs.

she has given up on Clark. I guess if he had slept with Cat I would not blame her, but since his real goal was to go stop Nightfall, and since she was getting abducted, I think he can explain this. I wish he had not left Lois though. He should have realized she was more hurt than she let on.
She was abducted? Amnesiac Clark didn't know. Full Brained Clark would have known better.

She really has it much rouger than Cat. Cat may complain, but at least she knows SM is alive.
True.

Clark:If I knew it would be this easy when Lois learned I was SM, I would have told her ages ago.
laugh You go right on thinking that Clark.

How can she say that when she still thinks Clark cheated on her?
She's not thinking about Clark at the moment.

she has hope.
Hope of her chances with Superman, not Clark.

she still wants Clark. Now he just has to convince her that he and Cat were not doing what she thought. Ever. In any way.
Talking was never their strong point.

Sadly for her father though Mrs. Del Campo was not Ellen in disguise.
That would have been a funny twist on canon. laugh

At least she recognizes she has no evidence agaisnt Clark that proves anythign.
She just needed some time for the shock to wear off.

Actually technically it is the same man.
She doesn't know that.

I am surprised she did not notice this before.
She wasn't thinking about Superman.

He doesn't remember why. Plus he thinks the reason why is gone. He might have a clue as to why, but he does not remember that detail.
[Linked Image]

Good question. I like that she is noticing how alike the kisses are. In canon that always seemed odd that she didn't notice anything, especially since it was a touch that eventually clued her in. Especially since during the heat incident he touched her in the exact, once as SM and once as CK, about as far apart as he did when she finally clues in.
Of course, the two times she really kissed Superman (after PML and pre-Nightfall mission) Lois was a bit distracted and wasn't thinking of Clark at the time.

Hopefully she is also realizing that Clark did not run off to be with Cat the way she thought he was. Although I really am confused why he ran back to his aparetment at all. Oh right, he needed to get the boots.
She already figured that point out. Yes, he had to get his boots, and he wanted to let Cat know that he had his memories, and to thank her for her assistance, before heading off to stop Nightfall.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.