KatherineKent: Hi! wave And welcome to my story.
Was I surprised? What do you think?
Enough to delurk. So, probably? [Linked Image]

I've been reading this, not posted any comments before as I've only recently registered for the boards, but believe me I have been hooked from the very first word.
Thanks. Always good to hear. [Linked Image]

Firstly, Lois and her 'knowledge'. As of the previous chapter I kind of came to the conclusion that she didn't know, even though it seemed like she was calling him Clark. I wasn't sure what was going on in her mind instead though. Then came the kiss, and the comment “You’re right, Superman, one kiss changes everything.” At this point I knew she'd figured it out. So, Clark's presumption that she knew actually ended up being true.
But not when he thought she did.

I came to this chapter with such great excitement. It turns out I was right!!! Although I'm upset that Lois thinks Clark cheated. IT'S NOT TRUE.
Lois hadn't had time to process the information and this was the first conclusion she had jumped to. Once she calmed down (thank you, Superman), she realized Clark would never do that.

And now poor Lois is convinced she (effectively) cheated on Clark and feels bad about it. THAT'S NOT TRUE EITHER.
If you think about it in the manner that if she HADN'T figured out the secret at that point and time, and still thought that Clark and Superman were two men (or if they were really two separate people)... then she would've considered the kiss as cheating. At the point when she had kissed Superman she thought they were two people, so that's why she's feeling guilty, because she believes that she's capible of cheating on Clark.

I hope Clark gets back soon and they have a serious and wonderful talk.
Um... [Linked Image]you *have* been reading my story, right? [Linked Image]

Now the real surprise ... Perry. You nailed that so well. Lois's thoughts on spilling the secret within just 15 minutes were great. Perry's reaction to 'almost' knowing the truth. I must say that I love this development, but it truly was a surprise.
Yeah, that was the surprise I was talking about.

Final comment: Love the fact that a kiss gave it all away. Kind of remindes me of *covers mouth*. Some readers will know exactly what I'm talking about.
Where Lois covers her mouth and gasps in "And the Answer is..."?

Thanks for reading. Welcome, again, to the boards! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.