“Yes, I cheated on him!” she announced, quickening her pace
RALPH: eek It wasn’t me! Just tell Kent that it wasn’t me. That smell ain’t not me, either. I’m leaving now. I hear they need a new reporter on the Aleutians.

“Well, I know with ninety-five percent certainty,” Lois said. “Until he tells me outright, I won’t know for sure, but I’m pretty sure I’m sure.” She nodded.
She could always try to use a knife on him. Although if she uses the brand new kitchen knife and he tries to convince her to put it down, that might not actually constitute actual proof.

“But he’s not a risk. I can promise you that.”
The nice, state-sponsored thug in a major’s uniform thinks differently.

“Uh-huh,” he replied, not sounding convinced. “Is he a mole from the Metropolis Star?”
Nooooo. He’s not got the cleavage for it. Although, putting him in a place where he can get ‘close’ to the DP’s leading lady might be a wise move. And if they do it right, he might not just get the scoop but destroy her in the process, too.

“No,” Lois said, still smiling. The law loves Superman.
MAYSON: [Linked Image]

“No. I said that there were bad men after him, and there are,” she conceded.
/points at Lex/

“Is Clark an undercover police officer or an FBI agent?”

“Kind of. Not really, but yeah, that works,” she said, nodding.
:rolleyes: Just tell him the truth. He’s the last son of a royal house that has come extinct in some unfortunate events back home and now he’s here incognito.

Her brow furrowed as she considered how, when, and where he might have used his abilities for a story.
/waits for her to get mad all over again over the Met Sew Rec Fac incident/ After all, he did pull her out as Superman after ‘putting her there as Clark’.

Perry thought about this for a minute, and then asked, “Is he an ultra-billionaire just trying to lead a normal life?”
LOIS: wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.