Michael: Time to catch up. I may have to leave my laptop with my hubby while I'm away on Spring Break next week, so I'll catch up as much as possible before then. frown I'm so sick and tired with dealing with incompetence at the corporate level. They've had my desktop for a week now, and they can't even answer their phones? Please! Don't they know they are losing my business (and everyone else's I tell about this) by the mintue?

And now we’ll see who was right <<hiding from the possible nuclear explosion which ER assumes will happen in this part>>
Me! I'm right! Me! Oh, wait, I wrote this story, so I guess that's cheating. <<shrugs adorably.>> Never mind.

You do know that a reveal so close before reaching part 100 is just wrong, right? Just like ending a story 3 parts short of part 100, or part 150, or part 200 would be wrong. Just sayin’
That I should have waited two more parts? I should have shortened the previous parts to make the reveal land on exactly on Part 100? Or I should have shortened all the previous parts to make it land on 150 or 200? How about 103? That could have been fun too? It would have been too predictable if it had landed on a Part number divisionable by 5 or 10, wouldn't it have? This way, it was more of a suprise. hyper

CLARK: Her name is Zara. I'm a prince!

LOIS: evil

That certainly explains her dazedness and hooking up with Kal-El.
Sorry about the lack of CK dying on Lois. It was a good idea though. I wish I had thought of it.

RALPH: I *knew* she didn’t get there on journalistic merit.
WALLY: You’re just mad that the Chief didn’t go for *your* offer.
PERRY: When either of you bring me three Kerths we'll discuss it. <<knowing this will never happen>>

LOIS: Kill. Clark. Kill. Strumpet. Mad. Kill. Kill. Kill.
Oh, maybe she did.

to move on to a man, who didn’t fly off

ER: /whispers/ extra comma
huh But there's only the one.

Revenge sex can still be fun?
She tried that but they got interrupted by Clark's source.

CAT: What a strumpet! But he does look <<drool-worthy>>
CAT: See! We do have a lot in common.

On the plus side, she can’t really go anywhere. Except down.
Michael!

Also, he's already set her down on the roof.

Maybe she shouldn’t tell him. He doesn’t take it too well.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Actually, Superman could, too. Provided he can float perfectly in place while holding a high-powered sniper rifle.
CLARK: Actually Superman doesn't kill people, so I'd have to hold someone in my arms who did the shooting for me.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.