Why can't Lois keep her mouth shut? And why couldn't she claim she was upset about some personal problem and refuse to discuss it with Perry? Of course, Perry is irritatingly persistent about wanting her to divulge what's bugging her, even though it's none of his business. I guess since he is one of Lois's few confidants, if not the only one, he seems to think he is entitled to know everything that goes on with her.

One thing I wondered was why does Lois assume that Cat knows that Clark is Superman? I didn't notice anything that would reasonably imply that, unless Lois assumes, correctly, that that is why Cat has been at Clark's apartment. Though I like that she thinks Cat figured it out, rather than assuming that Clark told Cat.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)