-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --

Superman had just pulled her pants down.
Wow! That was some dream, Michael. And nope.

Option for sex on the ceiling.
LOIS: hyper Oh, really? That would be different.

Date call-me-Danielle(sic)?
LOIS: Been there, not done that, not going back.

Oh dear. She’s finally going mad.
ARI CARLIN: dance

See? See? /points to earlier FDK/
Yes, well, I didn't want to mention anything due to spoilage laws.

Yes, but the suite is only for high rollers. The slot-wranglers can just go and use the bathroom stall or the backseat of the hooker’s car.
Or the floor where they print the paper.

He thinking of going all Another Lois on her?
No, just slap her.

/points again at Another Lois/
Another reason she butts in.

Depends on the effectiveness of the protection used? And the amount of cheap booze consumed in the decades after the fact?
ELLEN: Doesn't work. Sorry.

See? Also, now he’s just incriminated himself. He’s so dead.
LOIS: Really, Lex, you thought I liked Clark? laugh

PERRY: Great. She slept with Kent and now he’s going to hand in a major investigative piece the next morning.
PERRY: <<reading article>> "So, Superman's Whipped, huh?"

CLARK: What? <<glances over Perry's shoulder>> No, no. He's just decided to become celibate for life.

PERRY: Uh-huh. You know that's not going to happen, right?

CLARK: What? No! It *has* too. <<hands over copy of Sue's story>> See. Cracked tile.

PERRY: You have serious problems, son.

LEX: She’s a girl reporter and I had nothing to do with the last bit. This time. Not yet. I mean what are we talking about again?
LEX: What do you mean she wasn't talking about me!

She’s really good at investigating when she sets her mind to it?
[Linked Image]

He’s the illegitimate son of Pres. Garner and Mindy Cantoso of the New Troy Cantosos. This makes him second in line to the throne of the American Union and third in line to the entire East Coast Family, ECF for short. All he needs to do is take out five people, six if he wants to get rid of that one multi-billionaire in the Big Apricot, too, and rule unopposed in the post-Nightfall-scare world.
Exactly.

To be fair, she is exceptionally focused on the male anatomy.
Cat?

CAT: Well, duh!

Not yet.
laugh

RALPH: <<eek>> It wasn’t me! Just tell Kent that it wasn’t me. That smell ain’t not me, either. I’m leaving now. I hear they need a new reporter on the Aleutians.
Can she tell Lex? (see above scenario)

She could always try to use a knife on him. Although if she uses the brand new kitchen knife and he tries to convince her to put it down, that might not actually constitute actual proof.
What if she trips him until he falls in a fireplace? And doesn't get burned.

The nice, state-sponsored thug in a major’s uniform thinks differently.
Trask? He was a coronol in my story.

Nooooo. He’s not got the cleavage for it. Although, putting him in a place where he can get ‘close’ to the DP’s leading lady might be a wise move. And if they do it right, he might not just get the scoop but destroy her in the process, too.
CARPENDER: [Linked Image]

MAYSON:<<disagrees with that statement>>
LOIS: Well, the police love him.

/points at Lex/
For one.

Just tell him the truth. He’s the last son of a royal house that has come extinct in some unfortunate events back home and now he’s here incognito.
She doesn't know that about Superman.

/waits for her to get mad all over again over the Met Sew Rec Fac incident/ After all, he did pull her out as Superman after ‘putting her there as Clark’.
Or the time he broke up with her as Superman and then made pasta for her as Clark?

LOIS: <<laugh>> No, he’s not Batman. I mean Bruce. Wayne. What. No. I meant…Oh shoot. Just don’t tell him, okay? I’ll even set him up with Cat.
BRUCE: What makes you think I'd be even slightly interested in...

LOIS: <<shows him picture>>

BRUCE: Okay, I accept, but this doesn't mean that we're even.

/points at Rumple played by Robert Carlyle/
This is 1994, OUaT doesn't air until almost 20 years later.

LOIS: <<eh>> I mean, no. *NO!* <<bangs head>> I’m a really bad girlfriend, ain’t I?
I told you that I couldn't talk about it, Perry. Thanks. Thanks a lot. Why don't you ever listen?

PERRY: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Cat? Caaa—aaat! I’m done with that skank. Let’s shack up together.
CAT: Sorry, I've moved on.

Plus, she had just caught Clark inflagranti with the office trollop.
LOIS: That really didn't need to be mentioned.

CAT: Why not? I liked that part.

That was a *lot* of fun. But it was still two parts early
Glad you enjoyed it. Just trying to stay unpredictable. I'm sure there won't be any more twists or turns on this roller-coooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssstttttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh, wait. My bad.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.