Was I surprised? What do you think?

I've been reading this, not posted any comments before as I've only recently registered for the boards, but believe me I have been hooked from the very first word.

Firstly, Lois and her 'knowledge'. As of the previous chapter I kind of came to the conclusion that she didn't know, even though it seemed like she was calling him Clark. I wasn't sure what was going on in her mind instead though. Then came the kiss, and the comment “You’re right, Superman, one kiss changes everything.” At this point I knew she'd figured it out. So, Clark's presumption that she knew actually ended up being true.

I came to this chapter with such great excitement. It turns out I was right!!! Although I'm upset that Lois thinks Clark cheated. IT'S NOT TRUE. And now poor Lois is convinced she (effectively) cheated on Clark and feels bad about it. THAT'S NOT TRUE EITHER. I hope Clark gets back soon and they have a serious and wonderful talk.

Now the real surprise ... Perry. You nailed that so well. Lois's thoughts on spilling the secret within just 15 minutes were great. Perry's reaction to 'almost' knowing the truth. I must say that I love this development, but it truly was a surprise.

Final comment: Love the fact that a kiss gave it all away. Kind of remindes me of *covers mouth*. Some readers will know exactly what I'm talking about. wink

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."