Thank you all for your comments. [Linked Image]

Christina: smile1 How did I know you'd appreciate this turn in the triangle? hyper Hi! Glad to see you're still reading.

Ah, this chapter was great!
Thank you. [Linked Image]

I don't know which part was my favorite. Maybe when Lois compared Superman to a marshmallow or her yelling at Ralph. No, no, it was when she FINALLY figured it out! But then I also liked when she spilled it to Perry...
[Linked Image]

Oh, I don't know! I liked all of it!
Well, gee, golly, shucks. Thanks. [Linked Image]

Laura: Thanks for reading and commenting.

Wonderful! I loved this part! Woo hoo!
Thanks. blush

mrsMxyzptlk: Hmmmmm. Are you one of those people who enjoys twists and turns in stories better if the next part is available to read already? laugh

Why can't Lois keep her mouth shut? And why couldn't she claim she was upset about some personal problem and refuse to discuss it with Perry?
Um... she did.

Of course, Perry is irritatingly persistent about wanting her to divulge what's bugging her, even though it's none of his business. I guess since he is one of Lois's few confidants, if not the only one, he seems to think he is entitled to know everything that goes on with her.
Perry was only trying to help.

One thing I wondered was why does Lois assume that Cat knows that Clark is Superman?
Lois will address her thinking on this a bit in 99 and more in Part 100. Basically it was Cat's comment on Clark's mole which [Linked Image] clued Lois in. There are two ways to consider Clark's friendship to Cat (in Lois's opinion): A) Either they're having sex and he's been lying this whole time, or B) the reason Clark is friends with Cat is because she knows his secret and he has no choice in the matter. (a-ha! wallbash Suddenly, why they are friends makes sense to Lois.)

I didn't notice anything that would reasonably imply that, unless Lois assumes, correctly, that that is why Cat has been at Clark's apartment. Though I like that she thinks Cat figured it out, rather than assuming that Clark told Cat.
LOIS: Well, if he had *told* Cat, instead of her figuring it out on her own, then I would just have to kill him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.