Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Only 20 more parts to do by Tuesday to catch up!

ER <<shocked that EW's poor math skills match Herb's>>
[Linked Image] 10 parts. For some reason my mind was thinking 80s, not 70s. Can we blame "late night sleepies"? laugh

Problem is, I already knew you’re only up to pt 74. But I did worry it’s just 20 parts total.
Oh, no, this one is definitely going to leave ML in the wind. evil Or is it dust? One of those two.

It’s not called a ‘rescue’ if the slave labor force is only transplanted into one’s own toy factory in Jin Szu province in central China.
LOIS: But, Mr. Luthor, you said you were taking them to the South Pole?

LEX: Er... um... Nigel, my right hand man, will take this question. I have a flight to a non-extridition country to catch!

Just like with Lois during PML.
CLARK: Should I take offense? Or is he referring to the curse?

Accident? He’s got insurance for that? Lex was just too darn slippery?
SUPERMAN: Do I have a superhero policy?

EW: Doubt Clark would have gone to Smallville in that case.

ER: South Pole?
mecry

LOIS: Yes, that's what I thought. What?

ER: Gotcha! /checks off box on how to use jump-without-checking-water-level-first impulses/
CLARK: Thank you, Dr. Michael, I was worried that she'd start eating frogs any day now.

ER: Metropolis landfill… Hmm… No. Metropolis harbor. Hobbs Bay? The alley behind the Daily Planet? No, we’ve already done that location.

EW: You forgot Lex's penthouse.

ER: [Linked Image]
So, it's better that danger find her, instead of her finding danger? Gotcha. <<Note to self, scrap next 15 chapters about Lois going ga-ga for Lex during PML.>> [Linked Image] Just joking.

And, yes, I do still find those jokes funny.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.