Christina: smile1 Thank you for the long FDK.

There may be many factors but a culture in a company begins with the head honcho (aka Luthor).
And yet he always seems to get away with bad things.

A few more grains start a pile. Soon you'll have a salt-lick!
clap

Wearing his heart on his sleeve I guess? I thought that was par for the course for Clark. Admittedly, it's not par for the season 1 course. Now late Season 2 and early season 3...
Savuering the moment, trying not to react with how he wants to react (kiss her), does make it appear that he's wearing his heart on his sleeve again. Poor Clark. In many ways alt-Clark has more in common with S2/S3 canon Clark, being that they've both been Superman approximately the same amount of time.

More like it's too dangerous for his heart. At any time Wells might come and say, "I need your help to save this world's Clark and save Utopia."
[Linked Image]

I can just imagine the "deer in the headlights" look of Lois for admitting this.
She had already semi-admitted to Superman her attraction to Clark, but yes.

"Your Clark that is."
Exactly. 2 points.

Doesn't this seem a little odd in that it might well come back to haunt the canon Clark somehow? Maybe as a result of this Lois avoids being attracted to Superman and pursues Clark? (this is assuming Wells "corrects" things and can find a way to save Canon Clark.)
Hmmmmm.

Mr. Make-up/Finn: Waitaminute. Didn't Barbara tell me that she was a loner? I didn't get paid enough to kill BOTH of them.
More like, 'hey, isn't that the guy who stopped me from shooting Lois last night? I won't be able to kill them both, because I wasn't planning on shooting her this time, so I didn't bring my gun.'

Tape? Huh? Ok, you'll need to explain this one to me because I don't recall a tape exchange between the two of them in the past.
Thank you for noticing this line. clap Neither of my Betas did. All will be explained in Part 66 (regarding the tapes). wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.