- Response to John’s FDK – Cont.

Clark is speaking about real Clark who died in 1966, while Lois thinks he means Chuck. I was half hoping SM would make this more clear, but I guess not. Maybe at some level he has not given up all hope that Wells will fail.
Why would he? He stil has that 1/2 of 1%.

Since she knows that SM knows about dead Clark, I am half surprised she does not think he is talking about dead Clark, especially since she has told herself dead Clark is her true soulmate.
But why would her soul mate be an infant? wink I don't think Lois saw baby Clark as her "soul mate", more like someone whom she loved (or will love).

That would have been a fun seen to see.
Doesn't he do that in Vatman? I'm surprised he was polite enough to knock before busting in the door.

Clark: Lois, I have never claimed to be your soulmate.
LOIS: Technicalities.

Well, I guess Clark is making progress. Still he is less close to Lois than he was back when Luthor shot her.
Well, at that point she didn't know that his past was make-believe.

Lois: Well that's the problem there Clark, you have to turn the nob to get water.
clap

Clark: We didn't sleep together.

Mr. Tracewski: You were not sleeping, togher.

Lois: Right.

Mr Tracewski (to wife on getting back to Superintendant's apartment): Miss Lane had a man over and they didn't sleep, toghether.

Mrs. Tracewski: I saw him. Of course she didn't sleep, she was too busy doing other things, together with him.
evil

Keep telling yourself that Lois, and maybe you will believe it.
That's the one!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.