Clark awoke at dawn, amazed he had gotten any sleep at all. Of course, with Lois’s heartbeat in the next room lulling him to sleep, how could he not? He could still hear it and he closed his eyes again to commit it to memory.
Well, I guess Clark is making progress. Still he is less close to Lois than he was back when Luthor shot her.

“What did you do?” she groused.

“Nothing!”
Lois: Well that's the problem there Clark, you have to turn the nob to get water.

Wouldn’t that start the rumor mill at work,
I thought the rumor mill was already alive. I mean they do periorically eat meals together, and Jimmy thinks Clark is the king with women.

“You got dressed fast,” she observed, before turning back to her landlord.
PR: You will have to dress faster for it to count as part of the revealing special abilities phase of your plan though.

“That was odd,” Lois said, turning back to Clark. “You don’t think he thought you had moved in here, do you?”
Would he care if he had? As long as Lois is quite and pays the rent, does it matter to him if there is an extra tenant?

“Why don’t you grab some clothes and come back to my place to shower and change? I’ll make breakfast,” he added in a coaxing tone.
Lois: Well, if you make breakfast, than OK. Otherwise we would just head straight to work.

She scowled. “Didn’t I make a bet with you about this? Damn. Just my luck.”
Clark: Hey, at least you won your non-existant bet. That is much better than having lost it.

“Mr. Tracewski, I just wanted to apologize for this morning,” Lois said to him. “I think you got the wrong idea.”
Clark: We didn't sleep together.

Mr. Tracewski: You were not sleeping, togher.

Lois: Right.

Mr Tracewski (to wife on getting back to Superintendant's apartment): Miss Lane had a man over and they didn't sleep, toghether.

Mrs. Tracewski: I saw him. Of course she didn't sleep, she was too busy doing other things, together with him.

“I’ll drive.”

She turned into his chest. “Clark, if you hadn’t been here…”
She is really shocked by this development. I am still shoicked she did not try to deny him driving.

John Pack Lambert