Mr. Tracewski shot a panicked glance at Clark and inched backwards towards the door. Clark could hear the man’s heart rate accelerating.
Mr. T: How am I going to tell her that this isn’t a by-the-hour hotel without her ripping my head off? Maybe if I just asked her to see their marriage license…?

Clark is my partner at work. He spent the night… in my spare room… as a guest. One time deal, I promise.”
Translation: She got frisky and had a ONS?

She scowled. “Didn’t I make a bet with you about this? Damn. Just my luck.”
hyper That was fast. PML might only be one part delayed! hyper Huh. Wait. This is a Virginia Epic. And she’s eeeeeeeeeeVil. [Linked Image]

“I’m fine. You can stop playing bodyguard now.” She waved him off with a ‘shoo’ gesture.
I knew it. Being dressed in Secret Service clothes does not help. He should have gone with the blue muscle shirt and the red speedos.

He only had two months left to spend with her. It would be best if he didn’t make his neediness too obvious, or he wouldn’t get even that.
He could tell her that he’d leave in two month so she should kiss him now if she wants him.

and according to Herb, she would have survived just fine for several more.
It’s the very short-term implication of ‘several’ that’s worrisome.

He had to come to grips with the fact that Lois could find her way home safely without him watching over her.

Clark stopped halfway down the stairs. Still… she was Lois. He walked back up the stairs to the newsroom floor.
clap

It wasn’t until he was standing once more at the stairwell doorway and could see that Lois had indeed survived the last two minutes without him that he released his breath and continued down the stairs.
rotflol

Of course, someone could put a bomb on her car.
[Linked Image]

Lois glanced up and saw that Cat was once more wearing less than a dress. Couldn’t the woman do her job while clothed?
Well, hookers can’t. Okay, sometimes they can. It always depends on what exactly the client asks for.

Of course, it was a big story if Lois was working on it.
Police academy graduation?

Of course, Mr. Make-Up had been able to get into her apartment that morning dressed up as Lois’s landlord, but Finn had been caught. She would be fine.
See? No chance that he’s now here, dressed up as Cat.

“It just makes you more human, all right?”
But she’s a frog!

So, it would be nice, for once, just… just… just for once, that you can admit that you have bad days, and problems, and fears, just like the rest of us!”
So, Cat wants her to admit to PMS?

Would it kill her to admit that she had been scared?
CLARK: shock peep

It was just like Clark to see through someone’s façade and see the real person underneath.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.