Then how should be reward continued bad behavior?
hyper With more snarky FDK please! [Linked Image]

Huh. She doesn’t look too convinced. Just like Lois. She, too, isn’t convinced that it isn’t her that Superman wants.
No, she knows that Superman wants her, just not more than helping people. Luckily, she still has Clark.

No, I wasn’t going for a particular story. Although, now that I think about it, Wendy wrote a murder-mystery weekend IIRC…
I think when I finally catch up on my cushion and finish WC, I'm going to go on an Archive bender.

Only if she’ll remember it afterwards.
CLARK: I'm okay with that as long as she's not mad about it.

LOIS: mad What's that supposed to mean?

/points at looong list of traps and conundrums set up by various bad guys that involve distracting Clark from the real issue by posing a moral trap.
/Clark attempts to look sheepishly cute./

/pst/ He’d like to hit on Lois, too. Maybe Lois will get lucky with *him*.
CLARK: He's not invited!

LOIS: Ooooh. Really? I hear he's smarter than Superman.

CLARK: Hey! I mean, I hear he's so ugly he has to wear a mask.

LOIS: Hmmmmm. Well, if he keeps the mask on...

CLARK: dance

LOIS: Uh... okay... <<looks a strange man in black suit, dancing weirdly>> um... never mind.

CLARK: <<note to self>> Only slow dance with Lois.

Hmm…he *is* coloring outside the lines. I think he’s actually left the paper by now. Maybe the next step should be to seduce Lois?
Maybe.

Geez, one would think she objects to being mentioned with a prostitute in the same sentence. Let’s see, how about “The true story of Linda King, by Lois Lane”?
LOIS: Ewwww. Now, I have to take a shower.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.