Christina: smile1

Lois, you believe this is supposed to be an illicit tryst?? Think about who he's relaying the message through! *BTW, something tells my that Margot!Lois is going to be making an appearance in this FDK.
Hmmm. Let's see, this Lois is like Margot!Lois because she'll end up in the ice fortress of love? Or because she's going to push him into a fireplace? Or out a window? (I loved that scene in S2).

Yes it was but it was simply pushing Clark to be a little more assertive in this instance.
2 Points!

Mwrar. It sounds like Cat's been having a good influence on Lois. *jk*
They are becoming more friendly. Maybe Clark's nightmare for Lois of a girls night with Cat of hair styling and pillowfights... Nah! Never going to happen.

Lois, I'm surprised your mind's going this way considering your about to meet "the love of your life" in public.
At this time, I'd like to remind our viewers that Lois is currently on pain medication. This does not excuse her behavior, just a comment... also she's VERY, VERY horny.

Reeeaaally.... I thought you were a "jump in without checking the depth" kind of person, Lois. Don't you Want Clark to have a nice view?
rotflol

Oh my, Lois. Dirty-minded much? (or do I just need to wipe my mind with bleach?)
<<Hands you a cup of bleach>> She meant in general not in bodily fluids. She's picturing her and Superman and Clark sitting on a picnic blanket having a light lunch and suddenly she explodes from too much hot male in her vicinity.

Oh God, Clark. Are you sure you want to say that?
Probably not. Not quite sure which quote you're referring to, but that usually fits the bill.

You tell him, Lois!
LOIS: I *have* to tell him. Those darn tree branches just bounce right off.

Huh. Your comment in the initial FDK post made me think Margot!Lois would be giving her .02 but apparently she was just enjoying the ride.
The "Don't Yell Too Loudly" remark was because he made Lois cry, not because his super hearing hadn't recovered from *her* yelling at him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.