Michael: I'm caught up! Well, with your FDK. I happily came to check email after being away from my computer today to find emails from a bunch of people. smile1 It was just what I needed after spending the morning in a hot steamy kitchen (unfortunately not the kind that Sue's always writing about), and the afternoon and evening at the Fair with two children who want to do, eat, and/or own everything! clap

Wait… Hey!
One of the problems with a large cushion on an Epic, one forgets where one currently is posting. blush Look! Something shiney. [Linked Image]

ER: That’s cheating.
EW: I'm not allowed to whisper in Lois's ear? laugh Wouldn't it be funny, if Tank ended a story with everyone else geting their haircut, except Lois?

Only if he pops in and asks.
I hear he's only de-lurking for real haircuts, not trims.

Drat. Is that where those warning labels and disclaimers come in?
That's okay. <<scribble, scribble, scribble>> Here. You can substitute this one over in Luthor's penthouse, if you like.

No, he will just get citizen-arrested. After all, he didn’t do anything *really* bad to Lois. She might not even have still been alive when the organ was removed.
Do you really think *that* is the solution that Clark would choose?

/goes and checks part 36/ <shock> <jaw drop> <wildguy>
So, you're saying you didn't like the knitting class I entered Lois and Clark into together?

Why? Are you not pretty and a woman?
LOIS: Of course I am! How can you even question that? I was referring to the Julia Roberts movie where she steals my haircut and dyes it blonde!

I said *he* doesn’t *remember* it. Not that he hasn’t heard her say it.
DR FRISKIN: So, Superman, how long have you had selective memory loss?

SUPERMAN: Since May when I met this darling brunette reporter.

DR. FRISKIN: Interesting. Go on...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.