Yep, she’s mad that he implied Lois wants them.
/nods/

Turnabout’s fair play?
Oh, dear.

She’s shot. She needs the nutrients?
But... but she's a woman!

<broken light bulb guy>
Pretty much.

Awwwww, so that’s why Lois has the power to destroy him. Her heart is made of Kryptonite.
Her heart is not made of Kryptonite. It's made of another -- non-named -- substance that has the ability to break him emotionally and rip apart his soul, but not Kryptonite.

/recommends shortcut/ Right. Virginia fic.
blush So, I should have just skipped over the scene in the woods?

Escape plan set up!
Saying one is mentally prepared and actually being so, two different things entirely.

Shot.
grumble I'm not stupid. I've thought this out.

I think she remembers that one.
Oh, dear, have they gotten to the part of their relationship where she's heard all his arguments and he's heard all hers and now they need to do something different?

Problem is, she would also become gravitationally challenged in a couple of months, lose her figure, and then have a constant reminder of Superman for the next 18years-life.
[Linked Image] She's lying.

SUPERMAN: Can’t I have you both ways?
LOIS: Not if you don't kiss me first.

He’s going to kiss her!
Not today.

/ticks off checkbox/
And that wasn't it...

SUPERMAN: “I’m married.”
Alt-Clark wasn't informed about the invasion of super powered beings from that rock floating in space somewhere called NK.

SUPERMAN: “Bugs. You need an exterminator. I think maybe one of Lucy’s boyfriends had an aversion to soap…”
JIMMY(S): Hey! I bathe!

JIMMY(S): Hey! You're not *her* boyfriend!

JIMMY(S): [Linked Image] (I just stuck one in a D.V. suit so you could tell them apart.)

According to what Clark said, he only learned of this after lunch.
Actually what he said was that...

“I stopped by the Daily Planet to inform Clark of this…”
He didn't say WHEN.

So, suddenly
Suddenly? Hasn't she always said this? 'Only help me when I ask for it or my life's in danger', right?

Of course, plural. Otherwise, the 3d image would lack depth.
clap

Weren’t there three in her bedroom alone?
The one in the bedroom was a wide-angle lens and could get most of the bedroom in. BTW... There *wasn't* one in the hall... this was just Lois's assumption.

Well, he was busy x-raying the apartment, so…
He couldn't talk?

And getting their money’s worth. Wait, how is *she* going to react?
[Linked Image]

Look, I was right. She isn’t happy that they let him have one more time.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Great. Now you’ve done it. Superman? /waves hand in front of hero’s face/ Hello, Superman, anyone still in there?
clap

Isn’t that fudging it a lot. Then again, Clark does want to keep the Lex thing on the low and quiet.
SUPERMAN: Clark believes it was B39, I believe it's Lex Luthor. I didn't tell her what I thought, so therefore, I'm not lying, per se, right?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.