More time to work on fic vs. 3-Part FDK? Hmmmm.
hyper

Trust me, too much of a good thing, isn't always a good thing. I remember the guys in high school who used to use a half-bottle of Drakkar after gym. You could smell them a mile away, and it used to bring pain tears to my eyes.
Oh dear.

Anyway, I'm sure Cat's hair salon isn't open on Sundays, but Lois's might be.
They’re afraid to get Tank-ended otherwise?

But since two of those points came while channeling Tank, doesn't that mean you have to share one with him?
[Linked Image] Only if he pops in and asks.

quote: Oh. Umm…I don’t think it’s recommended for pouring inside ear.

Imaginary bleach, not the real deal, please.
Drat. Is that where those warning labels and disclaimers come in?

LOIS: I tried.
[Linked Image]

He'll know what it feels like to be turned inside out while still alive and cooked over a low flame while all of his extremities were black with frostbite?
No, he will just get citizen-arrested. After all, he didn’t do anything *really* bad to Lois. She might not even have still been alive when the organ was removed.

LOIS: [Hyper] Can we? Can we? Please, pretty please? With... well, without whipped cream and cherry on top? Since Clark doesn't like those things.

EW: Er... <<checks outline, and coughs>>... You'll have to discuss this with Clark...

LOIS: Claaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk?

CLARK: <<see Part 36>>

EW: [Peep]
/goes and checks part 36/ eek wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.