Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]Christina: smile1

Lois, you believe this is supposed to be an illicit tryst?? Think about who he's relaying the message through! *BTW, something tells my that Margot!Lois is going to be making an appearance in this FDK.
Hmmm. Let's see, this Lois is like Margot!Lois because she'll end up in the ice fortress of love? Or because she's going to push him into a fireplace? Or out a window? (I loved that scene in S2).

Oh God, Clark. Are you sure you want to say that?
Probably not. Not quite sure which quote you're referring to, but that usually fits the bill.

You tell him, Lois!
LOIS: I *have* to tell him. Those darn tree branches just bounce right off.

Huh. Your comment in the initial FDK post made me think Margot!Lois would be giving her .02 but apparently she was just enjoying the ride.
The "Don't Yell Too Loudly" remark was because he made Lois cry, not because his super hearing hadn't recovered from *her* yelling at him. [/b]
I'm guessing Margot!Lois was silent mostly because she agrees so wholeheartdly with Lois here. The fact that she picked up a stick and smacked Superman one probably was the reason she was silent (although she agrees with Lois that he needed some sense whacked into him.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)