Sleep? Ha! Fat chance knowing that Superman said he wanted to see her. She could count on one hand, balled into a fist, the number of times they had made plans, definite plans, with a time and a place.
Lois, you believe this is supposed to be an illicit tryst?? Think about who he's relaying the message through! *BTW, something tells my that Margot!Lois is going to be making an appearance in this FDK.

Maybe her being shot had pushed Superman out of being indecisive. Had he finally determined how much she meant to him?
Yes it was but it was simply pushing Clark to be a little more assertive in this instance.

For some reason, when she considered her skirts in her closet, all Lois could think about was how warm Clark’s hands would feel on her waist as he unzipped her skirt to get her ready for bed.
Mwrar. It sounds like Cat's been having a good influence on Lois. *jk*

How his hands could then move up her back and undo her bra. His hands then could possibly rub her shoulders and back to get rid of any tension built up there. Mmmmmm. A back massage Kent style.
Lois, I'm surprised your mind's going this way considering your about to meet "the love of your life" in public.

No, skirts were definitely out!
I guess not.

Her initial gut reaction said “front”, so of course, she went with the zipper down the back.
Reeeaaally.... I thought you were a "jump in without checking the depth" kind of person, Lois. Don't you Want Clark to have a nice view?

The wait for Clark to arrive to take her to Superman had practically driven her insane. Would Clark stay for her date? Would Superman carry them both off somewhere? Because, frankly, Lois didn’t think she could handle being somewhere with both Clark and Superman at the same time. That much testosterone together in one spot, and Lois was liable to internally combust.
Oh my, Lois. Dirty-minded much? (or do I just need to wipe my mind with bleach?)

Clark had arrived at exactly the wrong moment. Wrong because she was fantasizing about him, imagining what he might have done the night before if she had asked him to help her remove her bra, or if she had kissed him while he was asleep on her bed.
Oh God, Clark. Are you sure you want to say that?

Lois spun around, and as best she could in her heels, marched off. She found a thick branch and picked it up awkwardly with her left hand.
“I’m going to hit some sense into you,” she hollered. “Do you think I blame you for this?”
You tell him, Lois!

Huh. Your comment in the initial FDK post made me think Margot!Lois would be giving her .02 but apparently she was just enjoying the ride.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)