Lois sat on the park bench nearly twitching with excitement, and dread.
/imagines park regulars remarking on the new bird lady with the nervous tick/

She could count on one hand, balled into a fist, the number of times they had made plans, definite plans, with a time and a place.
Next, the counted fist will smash into superbeing’s face.

Maybe her being shot had pushed Superman out of being indecisive.
/nods/

Had he finally determined how much she meant to him?
/buzzzzzzzzz/

Because, frankly, all this wishy-washy behavior had gotten tiresome roughly a month ago.
Maybe if she had been a little more forceful herself?

Oh, please, let it be strong enough.
He has super willpower [Linked Image]

Lucy had insisted that Lois eat something for breakfast. Another Lane gourmet chef only able to make toast and burn coffee.
goofy I do think Cat knows what she’s going, scheduling regular releases of UST in her daily routine.

Cutting her hair short would be preferred, especially after her fantasy about Clark washing her hair.
So, buzzcut, then?

Plus, she wouldn’t have to deal with styling it and it would be easier for her manage one-handed.
Or is she going with shaving it off entirely?

But if Lois went and changed something in her life every time she had feelings towards Clark, or what she thought he might desire, she was letting him rule her life instead of her.
Also, it would look like she cares about him and is in a co-dependent relationship. That won’t do at all.

Lois decided to keep the style, only asking Rudy to shorten it to just under her jaw line.
/channels Tank/ So, Lois is not yet ready for realizing her relationship with Clark, but she’s getting there?

Because, frankly, Lois didn’t think she could handle being somewhere with both Clark and Superman at the same time. That much testosterone together in one spot, and Lois was liable to internally combust.
Bleach? Why would I want to drink bleach? confused No, I’m thinking Lois is just trying to figure out how this would work… Maybe she could ask her sister for advice?

Or would he tell her that she was too fragile for someone like him?
Kinda.

She needed him. Besides, she was in love with Superman.
hyper

Lois guessed that maybe it wouldn’t be Clark after all who would be laughing with her about being shot by the third richest man in the world.
No, his sense of humor is a bit underdeveloped. I think he wouldn’t even understand the humor of the third richest man discharging the gun, the bullet bouncing off some ‘steel implement’ and hitting the shooter in the chest.

Have a backbone already. You’re allowed to have an opinion, so own it when you do.”

“I am? I mean, am I? I didn’t realize I was doing that. An old habit, sor… my apologies,”
Clark, she’s not Lana.

“With you looking this stunningly beautiful, his interest in you would be clear for miles around in that uniform of his.”
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.