Michael: Another 3-part FDK! hyper What will I do when he returns to RL? [Linked Image]

/imagines park regulars remarking on the new bird lady with the nervous tick/
My guess is that regulars to Central Park, they aren't surprised by strange twitchy people.

Next, the counted fist will smash into superbeing’s face.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] I'm really trying not to damage the other hand too.

Maybe if she had been a little more forceful herself?
At some point Lois thinks that maybe she should have tried kissing him, but figured if he really didn't want to kiss her he could easily get (super speed) away.

He has super willpower
LOIS: But I've been chipping away at it, haven't I? [Linked Image]

You probably don’t want to know.
EW & LOIS: Remove the "probably" and you've got that right.

Alternatively, she could have opted for a paperbag on the head and a gallon of perfume like they did in the late 17th century.
I'm thinking that's not the best way to impress a man with a good olfactory sense.

Isn’t it Sunday?
Some hair salons are open on Sunday.

So, microskirt? This way, she’ll be able to easily push it up to her hips and be instantly ready for nookie.
[Linked Image]

If dipped into a tub filled with icecold water, how long would it take for the water to evaporate in a cloud of steam at this point?
Well, being that the icecold water might cool down the fire inside, I'd say five minutes?

Have his hands run down the middle of her torso, fummeling with the tiny buttons? I’m thinking zipper.
They were bigger, quarter-sized buttons. LOIS: [Linked Image]Should we tell Michael that I'll explain this later?

EW: [Linked Image] No, he might consider that a spoiler. [Linked Image]

Well, he is planning to finally pull the plug on their non-relationship and his residence on this plane of existence, so…
CLARK: So, that's not good first date conversation stuff? Hmmmm. Good advice, I should write this down.

I do think Cat knows what she’s going, scheduling regular releases of UST in her daily routine.
CAT: Darlin', don't you know it.

So, buzzcut, then?
No.

Or is she going with shaving it off entirely?
Still no. She doesn't want to scare Superman off, remember.

Also, it would look like she cares about him and is in a co-dependent relationship. That won’t do at all.
Yes, though some looks are deceiving, others aren't.

/channels Tank/ So, Lois is not yet ready for realizing her relationship with Clark, but she’s getting there?
Thank you, Pseudo -Tank. 2 points. (Real hair cut comes later - and yes, I've already included it on the outline).

Bleach? Why would I want to drink bleach?
Not for drinking, but for cleaning up dirty minds.

No, I’m thinking Lois is just trying to figure out how this would work… Maybe she could ask her sister for advice?
Gfic... gfic... gfic...

Just dress him up in a spandex and a cape for crying out loud! Just don’t ask him to explain that weird new spot on the ceiling the next morning.
clap

Did he ask Lex what she’s wearing?
Um... Lex was out of town at the manor house all night, then spent the morning with the twins... so, no.

He’s less of a pushover than he should be?
[Linked Image]

No, his sense of humor is a bit underdeveloped. I think he wouldn’t even understand the humor of the third richest man discharging the gun, the bullet bouncing off some ‘steel implement’ and hitting the shooter in the chest.
No. But Lois would think it was funny. He might laugh about it in a few years.

Clark, she’s not Lana.
Difficult to get out of the old rut.

“Superman”
rotflol Poor Clark.

Does she think he wants it for himself or that Lois isn’t his ‘friend’ but a self-conscious ‘girlfriend’? Which would make ordering them for his friend a bad thing.
The waitress thinks he's ordering them for himself, because Lois is eating a salad.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.