“You don’t like French fries either?” she asked, disappointed at the switch. She had hoped to steal some.
hyper

Lois would be then stuck with picking up the pieces of her broken heart and trying to put them back together. Try as she might, there would always be a few small fragments missing because they would be embedded into Superman’s impenetrable skin when her heart exploded.
Awwwww, so that’s why Lois has the power to destroy him. Her heart is made of Kryptonite.

Maybe someday, after all was said and done, she would be able to look at Superman as just a friend and not as her one truelove lost, and look at Clark as someone caring, loving, there when she needed him, who just happened to have this killer body, and who she wanted to share her life with.
hyper /recommends shortcut/ Right. Virginia fic.

She could do this. She was mentally prepared.
Escape plan set up! clap

“How are you feeling?” Superman asked.
Shot.

“I know that you’re angry at me…”
Oh dear.

He hadn’t even begun to see her angry if he thought he could blame himself for her getting shot.
clap

“Either that or the Laurentian Mountains in Quebec.” He shrugged.
What if he has to leave her for some reason and she’s stuck in Canada without a passwort?

Lois spun around, and as best she could in her heels, marched off. She found a thick branch and picked it up awkwardly with her left hand.
clap

“What are you doing?” he asked.
This? [Linked Image]

“I blame me,” he whispered, and she threw her branch. He let it hit him, but it thudded to the ground.
Did it sound like wood hitting wood?

“Yes, I am. I am here because of you, Lois,” he said softly. “Only you.”

A chill that had nothing to do with the temperature coursed through her.
Oh dear. Obsessive stalker with superpowers?

“Then prove it to me,” Lois insisted. “Prove that you love me! Show me how much you love me!”
CLARK: Umm…no. I’m forbidden fruit. Also, my wife would mind.
ER: [Linked Image]
CLARK: What do you mean I’m allowed concubines?
LOIS: party Hey, wait a minute! *Wife*?

“Superman cannot love you as you deserve to be loved.”

“I know that,” she retorted.

“You do?” he said in surprise.
“You do?” Errr echoed in surprise.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.