Joan The only reason Superman has willpower here is because he knows already that Lois is attracted to Clark. The ONLY reason. And since he's broken almost all his other rules, he has held on tightly to this last one with all of his might. Superman is for saving, Clark is for kissing.

Pat: hyper Does that mean I get the 2x4 and he doesn't? Because I don't think I *really* hit him hard enough in the woods.

How silly is Lois going to feel when she finally knows the punch line to this story? We're going to see if it is possible to die of embarassment.
evil Don't worry, she'll have a pretty good supply of anger built up from episodes like this one to push her past her embarrassment.

Good story, Virginia. Having fun with it.
Phew. Thank you.

Ken: Do you mean like he did in "Lois and Clarks"? Hmmmm. He's more distracted here? But if Lex ends up in jail for being scummy, then he can't be available to do other things. One of the great things about Lex is how well he is at skating past trouble.

Laura: One thing I haven't yet done in any of my fics is have Clark tell Lois his biggest secret. I like that she figures it out for herself. Anyway, in Clark's brain, he's thinking he's closer that he's ever been at having her fall in love with his real self (Clark) at which point, when he's 100% sure, then he'll tell her. Let's just hope life's little surprises don't get in the way. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.