I'm sorry you got football, Nick. As a female, I grew up watching sports, not participating in them.

See, the reason I love US football so much is I grew up with an older brother. My brother collected sports cards and now even owns his own sports memorabilia shop in the town we grew up in. My eldest nephew owns the shop with my brother, and started collecting when he was a young child.

When my sister was born, my dad was busy watching the Denver Broncos game in the waiting room instead of paying attention to what was happening around him.

We grew up with Sundays in the fall being family dinner night and watching football as a family. We even took vacations to baseball games and the National Football League Hall of Fame as a family. My brother's friend would get together on Saturdays during winter and play a game in our huge yard. Nothing like being all bundled up in winter jackets as a young female teenager watching high school boys play in shorts and t-shirts in 40-degree Fahrenheit and snow.

My husband is also a huge football fan. I always tell him I'm not an average female. I would rather watch action movies or thrillers than rom-coms. And I can enjoy a game of football, baseball, either live at the stadium or on television.

But I did enjoy your story. I can see why it would be difficult to write a story about US football if you don't know the game and do not speak the same language. Smallballs was funny though. I did enjoy your story. Thank you.