Hi Evie,
Originally Posted by JadedEvie
Not that she was particularly interested in football. She had never understood the appeal of watching a bunch of sweaty men fight over a ball.
lol I think it's the sweaty men part that holds part of the appeal. wink Then, again, Lois doesn't need to head to a football game for that.
Haha OK, that might be the case, As a (straight) guy, I wouldn't know... And right...I'm sure there are enough of those in the bullpen whenever Perry roars through the newsroom that time's up in five minutes for the newes stories to be sent into his office...
SmallBalls
OMG! This is TOO FUNNY! rotflol
Haha good to know you liked that one. I honestly didn't think too much about it, I just needed a name and than that silly idea popped up, but apparently it was quite the hit here so that's a nice bonus.
It happened as it had to happen: they agreed to a bet.
I really adore the inevitability of this! That's very early L&C, and I love that we see it continued into their marriage!
Well, just because you're married, doesn't change your core character. And Lois has proven to be still quite...erm...competetive even post-marriage (Stop the presses for example) so there. Plus, it was fun to include!
It was the simplest, most practical solution.
Naturally. LOL. Why would Lois ever turn down a flight?
There's realy no good reason to, after all.
A mystery that had to be solved. Well, certainly not the pinnacle of her journalistic career, but you had to take what you could get.
"Lo-is, no." Clark, who had noticed the sparkle in his wife's eyes and had now known her long enough to know what she was about to do, tried to stop her, but it was already too late.
rotflol This is such a great interaction! She's all in and he's already resigned to it!
Well, he knows how to chose his fights, and which ones, better to avoid.

...It's not like you're Elvis putting Priscilla off because he has to socialize with other big shots in the music industry at an event..."
It's always a great story when we get one of Perry's Elvis anecdotes!
I wanted Perry to chime in briefly to remember th ereaders here's there, and what better way to do that than an Elvis-related comment? It's practically part of the checkbox.

(which was more like lunch if you cared about the time change from Metropolis to Paris, but who looked that closely?)
OMG, awwwww. I love this!
In retrospect, I think I messed up with the timezones there since it would be the other way around...but oh well...shit happens.
What a super fun New Year's story! And they got exactly what they both really wanted, too! SO sweet!
Glad you liked it so much. And yeah, ultimately, we have two winners there, haha.
Thanks for the FDK.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.