Hi Michael,
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
And ultimately, if I'm not wrong, you gessed them all correctly so that's something really, it all payed off.
Yeah, I did. blush But it was iffy at times and I almost missed Bakasi/JadedEvie.
I understand that. I haven't read anything by JAdedEvie up to guessing (plus there isn't all that much as of now), so she was quite a joker and predictable, I failed on guessing her...

[quote]
Even Lois is suspicious when Vatman shows up in a place that's not Metropolis...
It’s because those foreign locations cost money.
I understand so much, that's why these aren't really shown, I can live with that. But a mention here or there wouldn't harm - and using it as a plot device like that in this episode was just weird because it gives us the impression Clark never gets out of MEtropolis...which is even all the more weird for this version where Clark practically knows someone everywhere in the world, so...just my opinion.

True...but then he was a lot more vague with his statements than you are in the FDK threads...most of the time, that is.
That’s also true. So, I need to try and be really cryptic, like “Lois will find out the truth about her intended husband” and “Lois’s intended husband will be flooded by electric current”.
LOL. You might want to do an internship with Star to get some helpful tips.

Oh, don't worry, I understood so much. Just tried to be funny there. :-)
smile1 sometimes subtle irony can be too subtle.
Unfortunately. GEtting just the right amount is hard.

I don't have an idea what story you're talking about, so the answer is probably no...? Also, I doubt Mr. D. likes to be called funny...
Which makes it funny!
Good point...
Also, I made a brief search of the boards...no mentions of Darkeid in at least the last five years. AO3 also doesn't show any results with the Darkseid Tag (except one, but despite being tagged, is not in the story). So, no clue where you might have read that story...

Hrm, is this a good or a bad thing? I'll go with good for now us tin case.
Yes, quirky is always a good thing!
I thought so!

Well, I'm trying...Although, I always set myself up for stuff like these ficatohns with a lot of time and then...don't really start writing until time's almost up so...we might want to reconsider the wise part...
laugh I learned. Well, almost, considering I got suckered into joining Queenie in her Miss Lois exploits.
If the effect of "learning" means to not write new fic and let old fic unfinished (Clark half-way to New Krypton, wink-wink...), then I'm not sure if I want to learn...

Interesting. For some reason though, the *entire* text on the MB's is, since well over a year, constantly marked - which is the reason I prefer reading stories elsewhere because, well, it's technically not a big deal but it's annoying an dmake sit harder to read. Not sure why though...
That’s not good. I’ll make a note in our Admin todo list. Perhaps I can figure it out.
If you want, I can try to describe the issue in mor edetail. I'd do that via PN though since that's pretty off-topic.

I can still change it to "breakfast" if/when editing it for AO3 or the Archive.
This would certainly be appreciated by our more detail-oriented readers. In the past, our GEs on the Archive also pointed out these technical errors, at least if they’re easily fixable. Unrelated, back in the heydays I spent an ungodly amount of time researching when Lois has to phone Clark in Smallville to be legitimately surprised at his presence there.
I tend to catch these kinds of details when reading others' fics, sometimes to my own annoyance. So I naturally try to avoid stuff like this in my own work. The only reason I didn't do more proper research on this is likely since it was football, so my motivatoin was like 0,0 to do so...Sorry to all those who know better.

I hope so. GTA is also a nice way to get more FDK and discovering stuff because people check out some out-of-the-box stories. (not excluding myself from that)
And apparently, I can do it with ph instead and that's English then. Yay!
Yes, it is! As to the hmph vs hrmpf vs hrmph: the r-less version with ph is actually most common on the boards.
Good to know for future works.

Without constructive comments, you won't improve, after all.
So true. FoLCs are weird. We like to learn new stuff.
Yeah, strange, isn't it?

Nick

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.