Hi Nick!

It was definitely entertaining.
You’re welcome!

And ultimately, if I'm not wrong, you gessed them all correctly so that's something really, it all payed off.
Yeah, I did. blush But it was iffy at times and I almost missed Bakasi/JadedEvie.

Even Lois is suspicious when Vatman shows up in a place that's not Metropolis...
It’s because those foreign locations cost money.

...Why do I get the feeling that might result into trouble very soon since, you know, Ellen is...not exactly known to be a good team-player.
ELLEN: [starts long and ranty monologue about men who don't show her the due respect]
laugh

Well as you have seen, directly after your complaint, Lois reacted in the story, so there!
Yes, she did!

True...but then he was a lot more vague with his statements than you are in the FDK threads...most of the time, that is.
That’s also true. So, I need to try and be really cryptic, like “Lois will find out the truth about her intended husband” and “Lois’s intended husband will be flooded by electric current”.

Oh, don't worry, I understood so much. Just tried to be funny there. :-)
smile1 sometimes subtle irony can be too subtle.

I don't have an idea what story you're talking about, so the answer is probably no...? Also, I doubt Mr. D. likes to be called funny...
Which makes it funny!

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Nah, leave it. It makes identifying stories easier
Ah, you wish. Had to try though, huh?
evil

Hrm, is this a good or a bad thing? I'll go with good for now us tin case.
Yes, quirky is always a good thing!

Well, I'm trying...Although, I always set myself up for stuff like these ficatohns with a lot of time and then...don't really start writing until time's almost up so...we might want to reconsider the wise part...
laugh I learned. Well, almost, considering I got suckered into joining Queenie in her Miss Lois exploits.

Interesting. For some reason though, the *entire* text on the MB's is, since well over a year, constantly marked - which is the reason I prefer reading stories elsewhere because, well, it's technically not a big deal but it's annoying an dmake sit harder to read. Not sure why though...
That’s not good. I’ll make a note in our Admin todo list. Perhaps I can figure it out.

LOIS: Hey, not fair. I've learned to do hot chocolate by now!
rotflol

I can still change it to "breakfast" if/when editing it for AO3 or the Archive.
This would certainly be appreciated by our more detail-oriented readers. In the past, our GEs on the Archive also pointed out these technical errors, at least if they’re easily fixable. Unrelated, back in the heydays I spent an ungodly amount of time researching when Lois has to phone Clark in Smallville to be legitimately surprised at his presence there.

I hope so. GTA is also a nice way to get more FDK and discovering stuff because people check out some out-of-the-box stories. (not excluding myself from that)
And apparently, I can do it with ph instead and that's English then. Yay!
Yes, it is! As to the hmph vs hrmpf vs hrmph: the r-less version with ph is actually most common on the boards.

Without constructive comments, you won't improve, after all.
So true. FoLCs are weird. We like to learn new stuff.

Myum, I like me payment of that kind!
smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.