Hi Laura,
Originally Posted by LauraHex
“But Clark, this guy knows something, and I want to know it too!"

Haha the essence of Lois! I just loved this wording. Generally their interactions. And the SmallBalls!
Capturing Lois's spunk is always a lot fun to do. Originally this was not supposed to be to banter-y and teasing but it...kinda...just happened? The characters had their own ideas about that. And surprisingly (at least to me), everyone seems to love the SmallBalls - definitely not expected that but oh well, noce surprise success.

Ok but seriously I wanna know it too..
Yeah, about that... Originally, this fic was supposed ot be much longer and contain an actula investigation arc that would have resolved that. But...I didn't really get around to that in the time frame that I gave myself for that one (which, to be fair, got quite shrinked due to family shenanigans and whatnot). I also realized that it wouldn't really fit the tone of the tale so far, and would also crash the timeframe of the NEw Year's tale so I sort of dropped the ball on that. I'm not really satisfied with that solution in the end but it is what is is now. Be assured though, Lois and CLakr will solve the mystery a few days later, the bad guys will gad their, and the game will be re-done (although I won't revela the end result here :-)
But yep, I understand if that's frustrating. Thanks for the FDK though.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.