Hi Sara,

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Yay for married L&C!! I so often hang out in pre-dating/early relationship land when I write that it’s nice to have the “comfort” of reading them married. 🥰
To be fair, the married bit was part of the promps so I would have been cornered there either way, but I won't deny it was fun (and a good challenge) to think and write about them in this phase. I can se though why earls RS/dating phase can be more compelling to write, the possibilities to explore and all that are just bigger. ALthough we also didn't really got too many married LC in the show (or in fanfic really, either) so that required a little fiixng too. Glad you approve!
And lol! Just like Lois to not let go of a bet that had no winner, especially when she had been expecting to win. 😆 Cute story!!
Naturally, that's Lois for you. She mbsolutely has to make sure no one gets the wrong idea there that she could...not win...in the end. That's just how it is! And happy you enjoyed it.

What made me guess Nick? Gosh, this one was tougher, honestly. New Year’s was a bit of a red herring to try and make us guess Carrie! I did think it might have been Toomi’s at one point. I think I might actually have saved this one for last for the process of elimination!
Sara smile
Huh,I guess that's a good thing for me it needed elimination. To be fair, I haven't written a whole lot especially compared to other authors who participated so that makes it harder. Good to know it was so difficult for osme though. :-) As for the red hering, I doubted many would fall for that but it was worth a try, and it was her prompts and htus the idea for the setting, so had to honor that somehow.

Thanks for the FDK!
Nick

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.