Hi Blueowl,
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Nice short, entertaining fic grin.
Glad you found it entertaining. I was not sure if it would do the job but apparently, I did better than I thought so theat's relieving.
I feel bad for that Manager lol and am curious about what the 'logistical reasons' involved...
Yeah, that manager has a hard time dealing with BOTh the angry football fans *and* Lois Lane on top of that lol. As for the logicstical reasons...I wanted to explore that with some investigating but it didn't work out so...Lois And CLark have to find out in the neyt year. Let's just say that it's something worth an investigative DP article.

Really enjoyed the interaction between Lois and Clark throughout love
I think writing their interaction was the best part of it really so glad it came out well.
I do wonder who would have won though.
I really don't know, since I'm not really into football. I'd assume, given it's both the home stadium and they likely have the better/mor expensive players, the chances for MEtropolis are a lot better but then you never know... In the end, Lois and CLakr both "win", so...there is this?

My guess: QueenoftheCapes
Oh wow, not QOTC, but being considered worth of bieng a Mary-fic definitely means a lot! And Thanks for the FDK!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.