Originally Posted by Terry Leatherwood
Wow. Mayson's not coming unglued, she's disintegrating. She might as well join the Rocky Horror Picture Show road company and learn to sing and dance the Time Warp in Grand Central Station.

Hey Terry wave

I think Scardino is convinced that nothing Mayson says or does is reliable. And I wonder if she'll survive the journey back to the DA's office. This chick is getting downright dangerous.

Yes, Mayson is definitely being unhinged and it is becoming more and more apparent to those around her.

I still think it's plausible that Mayson's the second stalker - and we still don't have a total chapter count.

Well, the finally chapter count wouldn't let me include it in the description when I started and I didn't feel like being inconsistent in postings so there's that... huh

Could it be that folc4 is planning to torture her readers incessantly for a full year? Or even more? Will Mayson besiege Lois and haunt Clark even as the first Kent children are receiving their Masters' degrees?

Now, I know I twist things along for awhile but I'm not that bad lol You're looking at 20-25 chapters (depending on some final edits and how long fleshing out some of the later chapters ends up). I promise it won't be a whole year of postings though. smile

Will McCarthy keep building bombs and sneaking gangsters out of prison for years to build a criminal organization to rival Luthor's?

whistle

Can the new and "improved" relationship between Clark and Lois survive these stresses?

whistle

Will Lois survive at all?

smile huh

Tense, indeed. I salute you, lady. clap

Thank you! More to come soon!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube