Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
A couple of things:

1. This is very suspenseful and I'm wondering if Dan will unravel what's really going on with Ms. Cuckoo for Clarkopuffs.

2. "Steak melt"? ..."Steak melt"?! Ahem. The proper term is "Philly Cheesesteak". No, I don't care that the story isn't set in Philadelphia; that is the proper name for it! ...and now I want one.

lol Cuckoo for Clarkopuffs lol

I love that. I am dying laughing here.

Steak melt is not the same as a Philly Cheesesteak. Two different things. Think of a Patty Melt with steak burger in between the two slices of bread. smile Sorry for making you hungry though ....

Anyway thanks for reading Queenie!

Originally Posted by Endelda
Holy crap, Mayson's going around the bend on two wheels!

I hope Dan catches on and either lets Lois in on the fact that Mayson seems to have some screws loose on her trolley, or starts keeping an eye on Mayson to see what other cuckoos may fly out of the bush.

Hey E! wave

Yes, Mayson's behavior is growing more and more erratic. so glad you are enjoying the chaotic train once known as Mayson falling off the tracks and crashing into things while simultaneously acting like everything is just fine.

Chapter 12 is up. Enjoy!

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube