Hi Laura!

I have to agree with Lynn--I enjoyed your take on the revelation. It was a nice, different change to see Clark be able to explain everything to Lois, and for Lois to accept and understand Clark in a more forthcoming matter.

Thanks. I know that Lois's initial emotional response is usually anger and/or hurt, and I wanted to see if there was a believable way for her to react calmly at the revelation. I'm glad it worked.

I had never read a story where Superman had a lead-lined suit made to help counter-effect Kryptonite. So for me, that was a really interesting way of thinking. It makes a ton of sense, and really, I'm surprised we don't hear more about this idea. The hood, also...how helpful was that?

There are a couple of stories out there where a lead-lined suit was used. I don't recall anyone using a lead hood and having it protect Clark from kryptonite. I think there's one where he's captured and a hood is placed over his head so he can't see where he's going. I thought it would be fun and ironic to turn the tables on the bad guys, having what they thought would be a weapon actually end up helping Clark.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks again for reading & commenting! hyper

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly