Sweet ending. I'm so glad Lois was in on the capture and arrest of Luthor. It was nice to see her NOT be the victim but play an active role as investigator.

Great idea for the extra-lead lined suit. That sure came in handy and it also helped spread the (untrue) notion that Kryptonite doesn't hurt Superman. I hope that means that it wasn't the go-to weapon for anyone going up against Superman.

I, too, am curious how and why Luthor died in his cell, especially since no reason was given. It makes me wonder if Tempus time-windowed in and replaced him with a body double, but your epilogue doesn't mention coming across Luthor in the future, so that must be conjecture. Maybe Lois and Clark's descendants will be forced to deal with that menace.

I was worried when Clark told Lois his full story at HER apartment after Lex had ordered hidden microphones and cameras installed in the last part. Weren't those still active, even if Lois was "on a cruise"?

You really did a great job of building up the plot to keep us coming back for more. It was so refreshing to have Lois help capture the delusional Luthor (did he really think he could convince her to marry him after she turned him down, just by getting rid of Superman? jawdrop ) I really enjoyed this story. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.