Hi YantyChen!

1....I also like how Lex Luthor finally meet his end. out of curiosity, why did you kill him? or why did he died?

Oops. blush Thought I'd explained that, but I see not. I'll be revising the final chapter, and will add the cause of death. It ends up being a brain tumor from exposure to kryptonite, which was subsequently found to be a long-term health hazard to humans. (Another reason for the bad guys to avoid it, in addition to it apparently not affecting Superman)

2. several parts of the story fall into flat narration,which makes it a little bit boring compared to other parts...but still worked well into the plot

Would you prefer more details for those parts? I am going to be writing a revision to include a timetable before submitting this story to the archives. If there's interest, I can expand those parts. And may do it anyway. What do you think?

3. well, I'm a bit disappointed about how you resolved the Ordinary Guy-Kal El/Superman/Clark Kent conflict...Clark Kent made the Kal El persona forgettable here, unlike Lois made in depth character analysis on Ordinary Guy

Actually, that was the point. That the Clark Kent persona is dominant to the Lord Kal-El and Superman personas. That's one of the reasons I was hooked initially into watching LnC. Instead of having Superman be real and Clark the disguise, this show had Clark be the real person. The George Reeves Superman TV show intro even said he was "disguised as a mild mannered reporter."

Although I didn't make it clear, at this point the Lord Kal-El persona appears only briefly then disappears until he's needed again. That's actually what I thought happened in the NK Arc, especially where he's asked why he thinks he can give orders, and he forcefully replies, "Because I'm your Commander." I don't recall that aspect of his personality appearing after the NK Arc, although I could be remembering wrong.

Glad you liked the story overall.

Thanks for sticking with it & commenting!

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly