Originally Posted by cuidadora
Hi YantyChen!

Oops. blush Thought I'd explained that, but I see not. I'll be revising the final chapter, and will add the cause of death. It ends up being a brain tumor from exposure to kryptonite, which was subsequently found to be a long-term health hazard to humans. (Another reason for the bad guys to avoid it, in addition to it apparently not affecting Superman)
good idea *how could I insert smiley here?* :thumbup:

out of curiosity...again. I think Luthor didn't have much time exposed to kryptonite sufficiently to grow such malignant tumor. but again,you can comfortably modify the part, hehe
Would you prefer more details for those parts? I am going to be writing a revision to include a timetable before submitting this story to the archives. If there's interest, I can expand those parts. And may do it anyway. What do you think?
It starts from Superman flew Lois to Smallville, Lois creating Clark's cousin disguise, Lois return as Logan and investigation team. As I said before, it still worked perfectly well in the plot, but it didn't feel lively...

maybe you can add several dialogue or stuff something...

Actually, that was the point. That the Clark Kent persona is dominant to the Lord Kal-El and Superman personas. That's one of the reasons I was hooked initially into watching LnC. Instead of having Superman be real and Clark the disguise, this show had Clark be the real person. The George Reeves Superman TV show intro even said he was "disguised as a mild mannered reporter."

Although I didn't make it clear, at this point the Lord Kal-El persona appears only briefly then disappears until he's needed again. That's actually what I thought happened in the NK Arc, especially where he's asked why he thinks he can give orders, and he forcefully replies, "Because I'm your Commander." I don't recall that aspect of his personality appearing after the NK Arc, although I could be remembering wrong.
yeah,I agree with you. Clark Kent as the dominant persona should be the golden standard of Superman universe. What I mean here is since we now have Lord Kal-El persona emerging, it should be more interesting that this persona also have some kind of,um...more characterization and relationship with other...

Clark as both himself and Superman surprised the task force with the military precision he used when discussing plans and objectives. He was wholly focused on the daunting task ahead, yet as Clark still retained his good humor. Clark organized the steps needed to accomplish each task, checking them off as they were successful. He refused to concede failure or defeat, instead taking what seemed to be a loss and turning it into a win. The rest of the task force thought Clark was behaving more like a football coach than a reporter. The truth was it was the Lord Kal-El aspect of his personality peeking through.
when I read this part, I felt particularly seeing Clark and I don't see why Kal-El must emerge here though. That's why I sae the Kal El becomes forgettable and unnecessary here.

-----------------------------------------------

As Morgana pointed out, you did a great job bringing Clark's childhood conflict which become the basis why he create secret identity.