S2.E3 - "The Man Who Could Read Minds" - Lois and Jimmy are hard on the trail of a gang of thieves who B&E without leaving a trace. The one clue they find leads them to a nightclub act.

We really get to see Lois and Jimmy working together to foil the thieves (against Perry's instruction), while Clark Kent and Perry work the MPD's Inspector Henderson to catch the burglars through official means.

S2.E4 - "Jet Ace" - Perry's nephew tests fighter planes for the military. While taking a much needed holiday in the mountains to write up his latest report, he's kidnapped.

While the last episode focused mostly on Lois and Jimmy, Superman is back front and center here from rescuing the tired test pilot (without anyone knowing he did) to setting up a trap to catch the bad guys (okay). Clark lets Perry's nephew (his name slips my mind, though) take over when the kidnapper is brought to light, much to Lois's chagrin. "Not that you helped any, Clark!" We don't get a wink, but we do get a direct camera smile.

S2.E5 "Shot in the Dark" - A kid with a red light camera takes a photo of Clark Kent changing into his Superman Suit! Unfortunately, the kid has *also* taken a shot of bad guy willing to do anything to get that photo back.

This is my favorite episode to date. Hilariously funny as you see Clark squirming as the boy's aunt calls him "Superman" in front of Jimmy. clap Definitely worth a view! Most like our LnC characters. I really enjoyed it.

I noticed in this episode that *only* Jimmy isn't allowed to call Perry "Chief" (Clark and Lois both do). Also, for some reason, Lois calls Clark "Mr. Kent" throughout this episode, but he calls her "Lois". I don't know if she's being sarcastic (it's possible). I'm going to keep an ear out to see if that happens in future episodes I watch.

S2.E6 - "The Defeat of Superman" - A scientist working for "Happy" King a notorious criminal discovers that Superman has a weakness to a meteorite from the extinct planet of Krypton. He creates a synthetic copy of Kryptonite to rid Metropolis of the hero for King.

This is the first showing of Kryptonite in the series.

S2.E7 - "Superman in Exile" - While helping out some nuclear scientists with a runaway experiment, Superman become radioactive. He exiles himself (and Clark Kent) to the mountains to keep everyone safe. Criminals in Metropolis have field day.

This one reminded me a bit of "Super Mann" from LnC's S3, except that Superman comes up with another way to rid himself of his radioactivity. Lois begins to suspect Clark's close relationship with Superman when they both leave Metropolis at the same time.

S2.E8 - "A Ghost For Scotland Yard" - Clark and Jimmy are in England and trip over a story where a dead man has threatened vengeance on some people from his past. Perry insists they stay and investigate. Is it really a ghost terrorizing these people or a con man?

This episode doesn't have Lois Lane in it. frown I'm not quite sure why it needed to be set in England, either, unless the dead man needed to be as far from Superman's usual haunts.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.